Warrior One; Awesome Company!

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Matt Thornton, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Matt Thornton

Matt Thornton Amateur Fighter

Definitely check out the stuff Keven is selling from Warrior One. He's sent me and the guys from the Boneyard some stuff to review, which you'll be seeing soon. I just got the stuff today. I'm wearing one of the gi's he sent right now; it's awesome! Really nice gi, extremely comfortable, exactly the kind of fit I like, feels really solid. I don't see one of these things ripping any time soon.

It's also got a really cool Warrior-One logo on both sleeves with some Kanji and Katakana written on it. Keven said it was a Judo gi, but it can really be used for either BJJ or Judo. Man.

By the way, it's a double weave gi for only 90 bucks. That's not too bad at all. If Keven wants me and the Bonetards to roll in it I'd be glad to, so I can let you know how it works out. Pictures and everything.

Expect the following to be reviewed:

-Warrior One Shinguards
    -Warrior One Fight Timer (this thing is so cool)
    -Warrior One Gi
    -Vincent Field's Leg Lock DVD

Thanks again to Keven and Warrior One!

2. Adino

Adino Purple Belt

nice, looking forward to seeing the reviews.