warrior gear at spencer gifts

KRIS@MVT

White Belt
Reaction score
they are now saleing warrior shirts and shorts,spawl shirts,ufc caps,hoods,shirts. and they also have a sale this week buy one shirt at full price and get the second one half off

well now I can add warrior wear to the list of products I can no longer buy.

Yeah...I saw that yesterday wandering the mall with my GF...she couldn't understand why I was so upset that they were selling Sprawl at Spencers....

...I tried explaining that of ALL the companies that I'd never expect to see "sell out" like Tapout or Warrior Wear....it was Sprawl........

I died a little yesterday afternoon...

Yeah...I saw that yesterday wandering the mall with my GF...she couldn't understand why I was so upset that they were selling Sprawl at Spencers....

...I tried explaining that of ALL the companies that I'd never expect to see "sell out" like Tapout or Warrior Wear....it was Sprawl........

I died a little yesterday afternoon...

That sucks...you can't really blame the companies, but at the same time I know what you mean. You wanted to have something that was your own. I don't even wear my tapout stuff anymore.

its bound to happen....

people want to make money, and MMA is a hot commodity right now.

who cares thats just easier for me to get stuff

who cares thats just easier for me to get stuff

i saw that too when looking for the fight foundry in dallas, tx.

threw me a loop cuz I thought maybe the mma store had merged w spencers, which made me gag..

yea same here....and to make it worse there was a big picture of Tim Sylvia on their window......sigh.

I've seen sinister at spencers as well and now I'm hearing that wal mart sells american fighter and kohls has cage fighter. Just like everyone is saying its dissappointing but you can't blame them. Glad I wear Inspirit and Clinch gear although I'm sure its only a matter of time till all the american made products are in the mall.

erm its called business

id rather have sprawl --- a quality brand out ther in the shops than some embarssing line like beat 2 sleep

It's great for Sprawl and the rest of them from a business standpoint, and they'd be stupid to pass on the opportunity to further their product and brand name. But it'll be a sad day to see some "casual fans" sporting G-Flex shorts while walking around the mall, "just 'cause Koscheck wears 'em", or "dude, weren't those shorts all over the last UFC? let's grab a pair!".

It's great for Sprawl and the rest of them from a business standpoint, and they'd be stupid to pass on the opportunity to further their product and brand name. But it'll be a sad day to see some "casual fans" sporting G-Flex shorts while walking around the mall, "just 'cause Koscheck wears 'em", or "dude, weren't those shorts all over the last UFC? let's grab a pair!".

lol who wears sprawl outside the gym:icon_chee shame on u

lol who wears sprawl outside the gym:icon_chee shame on u

A whole slew of TUFers and MMA n00b fanboys once it's made available to them at retailers, that's who! :icon_chee

increasing popularity = increased prices?

it's like when your favorite underground band sells out and now you have to pay three times as much for tickets and you get crappier seats.

Back