Media Warning to UFC Fighters Considering Bare Knuckle Combat

Do you like watching bare-knuckle fighting?

• Total voters
Haha in that vid it looks like the ref gives him a slap at the end.

It looks like he slaps...then checks on him, sees he is not out, and finishes him. Refs have a history of this; conor got help from Herb vs Kebob , and conor had big john KO Aldo with a vicious knee to the dome

Not sure why, but I was expecting something way worse. Didn't find that KO really that bad.

It looks like he slaps...then checks on him, sees he is not out, and finishes him. Refs have a history of this; conor got help from Herb vs Kebob , and conor had big john KO Aldo with a vicious knee to the dome

I heard ref KOs are responsible for 35% of brain related injury in MMA.

Bareknuckle is a quick fad its not going to last long its too brutal the punchers are very painful and can cause very bad bone damage to the face and hands

I’m not a fan at all even though my good friend fights for bbkb in Britain! To brutal and sloppy for me

A bunch of pussies in this thread.

I am a fan of COMBAT of all forms. Bare knuckle is the most exciting to watch even if the athletes suck. I can watch a bare knuckle boxing match between 2 bums than a boring ass MMA or boxing fight between elite fighters. Thats why Kimbo got as big as he did. Youtube is all about that bare knuckle stuff. All the young kids watch the stuff in this world star society. If marketed right, BKB can become huge.

I highly recommend watching a bare knuckle boxing match between 2 good boxers. Some of the most satisfying and crisp striking you can watch. The sound of knuckle bone colliding with a cheek bone gives me ear orgasm.

It's where used-up low tier MMA guys go to die at the hands of true roughnecks that have spent their lives getting smacked in the face on a caravan park.

Kendal still getting KO'd for cash?

That stopped being fun to watch like 7 years ago.

m96jjd.jpg

23ua00k.jpg
Felony had a broken hand coming into that fight.
I can believe that.

bareknuckle is stupid. they should at least wear mma gloves so they dont break their hands every single time

Bareknuckle is a quick fad its not going to last long its too brutal the punchers are very painful and can cause very bad bone damage to the face and hands
I’ve heard that type of talk before..

bareknuckle is stupid. they should at least wear mma gloves so they dont break their hands every single time

They've already done that in the past and besides that defeats the whole purpose of the sport being called bareknuckle. A lot of these guys aren't really trained properly in bareknuckle, true bareknuckle boxers adapt specific techniques to avoid breaks.

Man I enjoy watching it, its exciting mainly because its bare knuckle and they had a lot of knockouts, but man its brutal its not going to last long

I cant ait to see Johnny Hendricks vs Brennan Ward, wtf though Brennan ward wasnt he one of the stars of Bellator why is he doing Barenuckles

I'd like to see this fight. What's the most cost-effective way to follow it?

Back