Warning: Shady MMA retail site!

thaiboxgrappler

Reaction score
Don't order from Micc's Martial Arts. I placed and order with them over a month ago and received 1/2 of it, but of course was charged the full amount. THe bastards won't return my emails and I've had to resort to talking to my bank about them getting me my money back, which, if any of you bastards from that bullshit company read this, I WILL GET!

Anyway, I guess I should have just ordered my shorts from ATAMA, as they have never done me wrong.

So stay away from this site: www.miccsmartialarts.com

Hmm.. did you call?

Mics posts here all the time. Or at least he used to. Did you try PM? I have never ordered from him so I have no clue about the business.

Miccs already has a bad rep on this site. Everyone should know by now to stay away from him..

Good luck with that stuff man, I hope you get yer shit.

Thanks for the heads up, sorry your getting screwed over, I hope it all works out.

Yeah, Miccs was gung ho about caring about the MMA community and then put out some going out of business story because his business partner left him high and dry, yet the site never went down. I actually did buy something from the site, the shipment was late, but I did happen to get my things.

I would buy from MMA Gear before buying from Miccs.

thaiboxgrappler said:
Don't order from Micc's Martial Arts. I placed and order with them over a month ago and received 1/2 of it, but of course was charged the full amount. THe bastards won't return my emails and I've had to resort to talking to my bank about them getting me my money back, which, if any of you bastards from that bullshit company read this, I WILL GET!

Anyway, I guess I should have just ordered my shorts from ATAMA, as they have never done me wrong.

So stay away from this site: www.miccsmartialarts.com

Mike hurst up to his old tricks- search the forum and see that others were screwed and messed around and lied too.

he is worse than mmagear imo- i ordered from them 6 times and never had any problems.

dude I feel sorry for you

keep trying to contact him

I'm surprised people still buy from him given his past but I guess enough time has passed that people no longer see the threads. Nice to see he's still up to his old tricks and whatnot.

sir037 said:
I would buy from MMA Gear before buying from Miccs.

Me too. MMAGear is just really unorganized and poorly run. They are still honest ppl. I've placed like 6 or 7 orders with them and half the time they mess them up but they've always taken care of it, even if it takes 3 months, lol.

Go with that SFF, rio, or cassa. They have good reps.

Possibly still ripping people off...
I've called every number I could find, I've emailed but still no answer to where the hell my order is. I'm waiting on word from Micc's Martial Arts, but it's looking like I'm going to have to contest the charges with the bank, and file a complaint with the better business bureau.

Thanks for the heads up. I hope you get your gear or at least your money.

Yah no doubt.. Thanks for the heads up... What a ass.. hey ron if you see him at the local shows.. kick his ass for us.. no joke.

Ta for the warning.Sticking with Ron at SSF and KO Fight Gear.

I'm betting him sending a partial shipment is the way he'll justify the charge. Now it's his word vs. yours that the stuff has been shipped, esp. if he has shipping confirmation.

Back