Warning: Shady MMA retail site!

#1 - I'm surprised that anyone would run a rip-off business (if that's what happened) and then show their faces at live shows. Well, I guess I'm not that surprised, but still!

#2 - RONIN1, you have a very blunt signature. What do you mean by "IF YOU MAKE LESS THAN 100 % NET PROFIT GET OUT OF THE GAME."? Do you mean per order/item and who are you intending that towards? Just curious...

Flounder said:
I'm betting him sending a partial shipment is the way he'll justify the charge. Now it's his word vs. yours that the stuff has been shipped, esp. if he has shipping confirmation.

if i were you i would keep a copy of all emails and phone records then you will have some evidence that something was wrong through-out the whole order process and not just something you made up. also keep the postal reciept as it should have a weight measurement.

Had the same issue with Booyaa fightwear .com. I ordered a lousy T-Shirt and it took well over a month and a half to arrive, like you thats after emails to the CEO, calls to them and speaking with idiots who kept telling me, "She Handles that" and having Capital One retake my funds.

I never got charged for the shirt which took forever to get to me and thank god for that as it was mega poor quality.

Back