• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Warhammer: Vermintide 2

Hit level 30 today for my Dwarf today. Power level is about 480 right now but I'm going to grind to 500 before finally trying legend difficulty.

Ironbreaker is just insane. I finished a Champion - War Camp with literally only 27 dmg taken. The 8s intervals of aegis are so incredibly powerful.

I've been rocking the 2h hammer as my melee choice for the crowd control of the heavy, good push and head tracking / armor penetration of the light attack. I was a big fan of the axe / shield in V1 though - which do you like?

Hit level 30 today for my Dwarf today. Power level is about 480 right now but I'm going to grind to 500 before finally trying legend difficulty.

I did a few legendary runs last night.. we made it to the entrance to the final section of Righteous Stand and got wiped :(

We would have been fine but our Sienna lost discipline and pulled Chaos warriors right as a horde launched.

Chaos warriors + horde + legendary = death.

Downloading now. LOVE Left 4 dead so I think this will be fun. Gonna head to the gym and play when I get back!

Downloading now. LOVE Left 4 dead so I think this will be fun. Gonna head to the gym and play when I get back!

This game is amazing, you won't regret it.

The combat, the sounds, the music.

It's just great.

Frig. I might have to get this on PC even though I really just want it on my Xbox.

This game is fucking awesome! Got to level 7 with my Merc dude and realized thats only 2 of what 15 careers?! Holy SHIT. The loot aspect also brings this type of game to a whole new level.

Frig. I might have to get this on PC even though I really just want it on my Xbox.

200.gif

This game is fucking awesome! Got to level 7 with my Merc dude and realized thats only 2 of what 15 careers?! Holy SHIT. The loot aspect also brings this type of game to a whole new level.
I'm 40+ hours in and I've still only played the Iron-breaker. Grinding for that 300 power loot.

I've been trying to tell everyone!!

Ironbreaker definitely feels like a cut above the other careers I've played so far. On the flipside Slayer has been kind of disappointing but I'm also just level 14 on Bardin right now. It's tough though, going from such a tanky build to playing a more squishy one.

I might start hero hopping now just to try and finish getting everyone to level 12 before I get too attached to one career.

All they need to do now is shore up these Chaos Spawn bugs. Every time I see one I cringe out of fear that something gamebreaking is about to happen.

In Vermintide one I am really into the elf with the bow and the twin swords. Is that still an option in V2?

I don't imagine there is any kind of talk of a mode like in L4D where one team is zombies and the other survivors?

I don't imagine there is any kind of talk of a mode like in L4D where one team is zombies and the other survivors?

Wasn't in the first game but if they get workshop/mod support setup it might be possible.

unknown.png

This guy was pissed lmao. Halescourge on Legendary.

Very fun game, other than being a f**king crashfest.

Elf is best with glaive in champ+, spear or dual dagger before that.
See, I'm not feeling the Glaive, though I'm doing well in Champion. I feel I take too many trashy hits from hordes that I just never seem to get when I can interrupt with my daggers. I need to put some time into it though, I was a twin sword guy in VT1 but there are a lot more armored opponents now.

Back