Ward is The Best ATG P4Per We Seen In the Last 20yrs

Usyk is too big. His reach and speed would be real problems. Usyk takes a wide UD imo.
Is there anyone you can see him hanging with or beat? or are the guys today just too much in size and strength? Roy Jones Jr picked the weakest one in Ruiz but I don't see anyone that small today of the top heavys.
Both of you fuck off. Use the ignore feature, and you stay out of Pac threads. Enough is enough.
I apologize, I dont go into other peoples threads to harass them I stayed on topic here, he was breaking the rules going at me, I was just defending myself brother.

Dont you dare talk down on my boy Ottke :D The good old humping style.

Ottkes style was designed by his coaching team around Uli Wegner. I understand it was very boring and close to illegal. I hated it.

BUT if you watch his amateur fights you really see what a world class talent he was and how crazy good his boxing really developed. He was fast , diverse with fantastic footwork. Could handle the best cubans and russians. 3rd place at world championships 1989, European Champ 1991 & 1996 (not easy!) He defeated fighters like Micheal Moorer, Tarver, Chris Byrd...etc.

Sometimes the style a boxer develops when going pro lets us seriously underrate his skill level. Ottke may be the prime example of that.

Great post man....love getting these responses.

I'll look at it this afternoon and get back haha

Do you realize how you are acting? I understand psychology and you have a mental illness. The way you are responding is a person who got put in his place but his ego refuses to stop. So he replies to the person by using the persons same reply to him. Seek help man. Manny Pacquiao is a public figure he is not your blood relative, do not call people bashers. I have never name called you or insulted Pacman vulgarly like you are doing to me.

Please do not bother replying anymore or else it shows you have a mental condition and are thin skinned. its no big deal stop getting worked up over someones civil opinion on boxing.
I am deeply concerned for you and I don't think there is any hope for you as you haven't even begun to acknowledge that you hate Manny. If it was one or two threads about him I wouldn't mind but literally it's virtually all you post! And it has nothing to do with Manny, if you were making Floyd threads cussing him all the time I would take the same attitude with you. I can't believe you are a grown adult because you act and sound like a child. You need help man, I'm serious!

Is there anyone you can see him hanging with or beat? or are the guys today just too much in size and strength? Roy Jones Jr picked the weakest one in Ruiz but I don't see anyone that small today of the top heavys.

I apologize, I dont go into other peoples threads to harass them I stayed on topic here, he was breaking the rules going at me, I was just defending myself brother.
No you didn't you lying prick. You started claiming that Ward would KO AJ so I called you on your shit. At that point everything was cool but then you started lying to get yourself out of trouble like you always do. It's really pathetic to watch.

No you didn't you lying prick. You started claiming that Ward would KO AJ so I called you on your shit. At that point everything was cool but then you started lying to get yourself out of trouble like you always do. It's really pathetic to watch.
Ward had a 50% finish rate at 70 pounds less than Joshua...

Ward ko'ing a top 5 heavyweight out of retirement...

ZdyFb6w.gif

The thing with Ward is that hes not physically special anywhere. Hes not the biggest, hes not the fastest, he doesnt hit the hardest. The guys entire career was on skill, IQ, and grit. But at a certain point size negates all of that.

The guys who dipped their toes in at the bigger weight classes all had special physical gifts about them that Ward does not have.

Can he beat some CWs? Sure. Maybe even a few low level HWs also. Contenders at either class? No way. Hes too small to fight outside and hes too small to force the fight inside.

Ward isn’t in Pacquiao And Floyd’s league..... the wins you listed aren’t really that impressive imo

Kov always had a weak body, that was known before the Ward fight. Calzaghe was never hurt to the body and had a chin made of cast iron.
Bryon Mitchell hurt Calzaghe to the body

Cleaned out the super stacked smw divsion. Took the soul of the killer in the next divison. Didn't lose since his early teen years. Fought killers in their prime. Agreed ATG
Lmao at super stacked

Ya he probably falls somewhere around there. Longevity is what costs him in the ATG debates. As far as talent, I think everyone agrees hes up there with the very best.
Ward isn’t top 75 imo

The thing with Ward is that hes not physically special anywhere. Hes not the biggest, hes not the fastest, he doesnt hit the hardest. The guys entire career was on skill, IQ, and grit. But at a certain point size negates all of that.

The guys who dipped their toes in at the bigger weight classes all had special physical gifts about them that Ward does not have.

Can he beat some CWs? Sure. Maybe even a few low level HWs also. Contenders at either class? No way. Hes too small to fight outside and hes too small to force the fight inside.
Do you think a fight with him and Canelo at 175 if Canelo beats Kovalev would be a good one? Ward would finally get the mega pay day he wanted. But they would have to do that fight on ESPN PPV or something for it to be huge.

Do you think a fight with him and Canelo at 175 if Canelo beats Kovalev would be a good one? Ward would finally get the mega pay day he wanted. But they would have to do that fight on ESPN PPV or something for it to be huge.
Dont think Ward comes back.

Dont think Ward comes back.
Do you think his contractual dispute hurt his career he was out of the ring for a while. He retired because he said his body was breaking down, sometimes after a long rest and surgery he could feel heal up. I think he could comeback for one fight and that would be Canelo a superfight.

Do you think his contractual dispute hurt his career he was out of the ring for a while. He retired because he said his body was breaking down, sometimes after a long rest and surgery he could feel heal up. I think he could comeback for one fight and that would be Canelo a superfight.
He definitely lost some of his prime years during that bullshit.

He definitely lost some of his prime years during that bullshit.
I hope he comes back for a one off against Canelo. I think Bob Arum is trying to sign up Canelo and Ryan Garcia, where Canelo goes Ryan will follow and Arum has been defending Canelo a lot lately as if he were his own fighter.

Canelo on ESPN would be huge and Ward works for ESPN, if they make a Ward vs Canelo superfigth that fight will do well over 1 million ppv buys guaranteed. Thats if Canelo beats Kovalev if they fight.

Back