War with China within 10 years?

No they would get crushed. US air superiority alone would be impossible for them to deal with. Air superiority = easy win. Not to mention the gigantic tech gap.

The way to take us out is to hit us and hit us first when we don't know it's coming. Actually whoever does that first will win.

The way to take us out is to hit us and hit us first when we don't know it's coming. Actually whoever does that first will win.

Yeah and that would end in world war 3 and the world coming to an end.
So I dont see it happening,

If you want to destroy US all you have to do it kill all internet and just watch US self destruct,
Imagine all the people with out wifi and data traffic. No facebook, no instagram no twitter.
It would be hell.

Yeah and that would end in world war 3 and the world coming to an end.
So I dont see it happening,

If you want to destroy US all you have to do it kill all internet and just watch US self destruct,
Imagine all the people with out wifi and data traffic. No facebook, no instagram no twitter.
It would be hell.

Lol. True on that last part.

To be clear, I do not see a full-fledged nuclear war happening. But a country with the capabilities (i.e., Russia) could definitely cause a lot of havoc. The only thing is: what would it be good for? Neither country would be able to occupy the other.

To be clear, I do not see a full-fledged nuclear war happening. But a country with the capabilities (i.e., Russia) could definitely cause a lot of havoc. The only thing is: what would it be good for? Neither country would be able to occupy the other.

I think that both US and Russia has some pre set nukes in case the other country manage to surprise them. It would more or less end the world as we know it.
Nobody wants that not even Russia.

But its good for moral to pretend and it makes people support their country more.

I agree with the bold at the moment. I know you don't think it will happen, but I could see them landing a number of well placed nukes on us. It could be enough to end our country as we know it and send us begging for world peace in the form of New World Order/One World Govt that our presidents have been touting.

I agree with the bold at the moment. I know you don't think it will happen, but I could see them landing a number of well placed nukes on us. It could be enough to end our country as we know it and send us begging for world peace in the form of New World Order/One World Govt that our presidents have been touting.

You know that's bullshit. The US still has excellent second strike capability in the form of its nuclear submarines.

Also, Russia is much more vulnerable. Hit Moscow, eliminate the political elite.

You know that's bullshit. The US still has excellent second strike capability in the form of its nuclear submarines.

Also, Russia is much more vulnerable. Hit Moscow, eliminate the political elite.

Russia is also now getting some new nuke subs that can send out nukes from under water.
So if anybody send out a nuke... The world ends.
Its that simple.

I think there are a bigger risk that North Korea does something insane than Russia using nukes on US.

Russia is also now getting some new nuke subs that can send out nukes from under water.
So if anybody send out a nuke... The world ends.
Its that simple.

Yup. It also will remain that way. All talk of Global Zero is something that should not really be discussed against by falcons because as long as there are >100 nukes, MAD is still an option.

I think there are a bigger risk that North Korea does something insane than Russia using nukes on US.

Considering their delivery systems suck, I don't think so. North Korea's program has always been a bargaining chip first and foremost. Considering the importance of the Juche / military first ideology in NK, I also do not see how nukes could be given up without a military coup happening.

Yup. It also will remain that way. All talk of Global Zero is something that should not really be discussed against by falcons because as long as there are >100 nukes, MAD is still an option.

Considering their delivery systems suck, I don't think so. North Korea's program has always been a bargaining chip first and foremost. Considering the importance of the Juche / military first ideology in NK, I also do not see how nukes could be given up without a military coup happening.

I was more thinking dirty bomb or something.
Not firing a missile I dont give them THAT much cred.. :icon_chee

I honestly dont see any nuke being used ever again.
Not like the world look today.

As said maybe a dirty bomb in terror attack but a nuke?
No.

I was more thinking dirty bomb or something.
Not firing a missile I dont give them THAT much cred.. :icon_chee

I honestly dont see any nuke being used ever again.
Not like the world look today.

As said maybe a dirty bomb in terror attack but a nuke?
No.

The greatest danger IMO is Pakistan. If Pakistani order dissolves - something entirely conceivable - jihadi nutcases would get access to their nuclear material. Even if they would have no access to their codes, they could still dismantle the bombs and use the material for nuclear weapons.

Lol you say that as if Moscow is in a vulnerable geographic position. What nation has the ability to strike Moscow, in your opinion? Turkey used to be a possibility, but I don't think it is a threat to Russia anymore. Ukraine would get overrun with tanks before they can drop a nuke and Russia has solid air defenses as well. Crushing Moscow is no simple task.

Lol you say that as if Moscow is in a vulnerable geographic position. What nation has the ability to strike Moscow, in your opinion? Turkey used to be a possibility, but I don't think it is a threat to Russia anymore. Ukraine would get overrun with tanks before they can drop a nuke and Russia has solid air defenses as well. Crushing Moscow is no simple task.

What nation? The United States. While the US has de-MIRVed its submarines, there still is no way a first strike by the Russians would not result in Moscow perishing.

Which is, as things are, a good thing because both sides know it.

It's gonna be Russia that gets us. But Russia may use some technology from China to help them.

you should be rooting for them. Russia is far more christian and conservative than the US is. once they take over, you would get rid off gay parades and all those things that bother you so much.

you should be rooting for them. Russia is far more christian and conservative than the US is. once they take over, you would get rid off gay parades and all those things that bother you so much.

In the American South, only one kind of people wearing white hats is accepted and this is not it.

220px-Patriarch_Kirill_of_Moscow.jpg

Back