War with China within 10 years?

This is about as likely as all the doomsday threads about 'China calling the debt in' (like there aren't already payment agreements made in advance). By that, I mean not likely at all.

Yeah it will happen. And its planned. This is why the US has built up China's manufacturing base, and Russias. For the planned invasion.

In the American South, only one kind of people wearing white hats is accepted and this is not it.

220px-Patriarch_Kirill_of_Moscow.jpg

I'm not a racist JD and I don't know why you'd think that.

you should be rooting for them. Russia is far more christian and conservative than the US is. once they take over, you would get rid off gay parades and all those things that bother you so much.

I love the USA and I hope Americans will turn back to God like our ancestors before us.

With what money ? chins economy is crumbling. And the peasants and slaves are sick of working is polluted factories and living in polluted shit holes.

I love the USA and I hope Americans will turn back to God like our ancestors before us.

France was once the seat of Christian power and look at them now- the most secular society in the first world. Do you think there is any possibility whatsoever of them becoming a Christian nation again?

Well America will be there too in a few decades. There's no coming back from this. It would be like expecting Greece to worship Zeus again or Odinism ruling over Scandinavia.

France was once the seat of Christian power and look at them now- the most secular society in the first world. Do you think there is any possibility whatsoever of them becoming a Christian nation again?

Well America will be there too in a few decades. There's no coming back from this. It would be like expecting Greece to worship Zeus again or Odinism ruling over Scandinavia.

article-2597891-1CDE963E00000578-95_634x533.jpg

Easier access and exposure to information beyond what your local priest says does have an influence.

Things like the current evolution thread in this subforum do their part.

I don't know. We usually start praying and talking to God when catastrophe happens.

I don't know. We usually start praying and talking to God when catastrophe happens.

gay people are marrying and federal money is being used to kill babies. What could be more catastrophic than that?

Please. Some proxy skirmishes at best. The decision makers of both countries are far too sane to engage in a full scale war. And the systems in place in both countries are such that only sufficiently sane people can ever become those decision makers*.

We are safe.

*for instance, Trump cannot become US President.

Please. Some proxy skirmishes at best. The decision makers of both countries are far too sane to engage in a full scale war. And the systems in place in both countries are such that only sufficiently sane people can ever become those decision makers*.

We are safe.

*for instance, Trump cannot become US President.

Well, but if:

Trump: I get along great with Mexico but China should watch out

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-great-with-mexico-but-china-should-watch-out

It's gonna be Russia that gets us. But Russia may use some technology from China to help them.

I can't believe how long Putin has been around all ready, but if it does happen, even 20 years later, I wouldn't be surprised if it was him. Guy is going to be uploaded to a computer before he dies.

Back