Crime War Room, what do you think about this Video? Over the line?

I want to see dude vs table slinging bertha. Book it, Dana

BTsapbk.gif

Just got home and saw the video and it's enraging. If a girl hits you hard, a slap or shove or whatever it takes to make her knock it off is fine. This is a fucking felony and the guy should go to prison.

This. You’re probably confused because “offensive” has become a four letter word. Being offended is a sign of weakness. It’s much cooler to pretend it’s all not a big deal. Just chill out and get woke, LI.

it's not that...being labeled "offended", I"m okay with that.

certain things offend me (not many) and if you say something like that offend me I'll let you know.

I guess what perturbs me most about this video is the repeated strikes to her face, especially after she was covering up, trying to defend herself...

I mean, what goes through a man's head to think that's an "acceptable" response.

Yea, she punched him...but how much damage did she really inflict?

this thread is kind of reassuring because almost all of us are in agreement that this was way out of line.

You don't peak out to see who's pulling in your driveway if you hear something going on outside?
My 12 yr old only peeks out to gauge distance and windage...he then yells it to my 10 yr old in the attic with the granpappys 30.06....she then hollas out “target sighted” awaiting command....

Zebs comment would make more sense if he stated he has racist views, but nothing in that video is indicative of white privilege; it was a flippant comment. If he gets off with no charge while she does not, then certainly.

If he gets off without charges it’s still not white privilege...it would be incompetent prosecution....

He’s a cowardly piece of shit that deserves a brutal ass whipping

He was wrong and should be charged.

He brandished a weapon for no reason I can tell.

Then he assaulted her by slapping her hand knocking the phone.

She reacted by pinching him not a wise thing to do even if she was justified.

Then he assaults again.

She did threaten him with the pepper spray and should be charged for that.

I don't stare down people from my blinds when they come down my driveaway, and watch them until they're at the end of the street, no.

Depending on where folks live it's not uncommon to actually look out a window when someone pulls into the driveway on their property . . . not sure why you're feeling that's odd or not right. Unless we're not saying a driveway is the same thing? Or are you referring to the street out in front of the house? I don't look out every time someone drives by . . .

My 12 yr old only peeks out to gauge distance and windage...he then yells it to my 10 yr old in the attic with the granpappys 30.06....she then hollas out “target sighted” awaiting command....

Do you also make them assemble the still and keep watch for the revenuers?

Both were in the wrong but the man totally went overboard and must be punished accordingly.

Btw, dude punches like Ronda Rousey. So weak.
{<RR}

Depending on where folks live it's not uncommon to actually look out a window when someone pulls into the driveway on their property . . . not sure why you're feeling that's odd or not right. Unless we're not saying a driveway is the same thing? Or are you referring to the street out in front of the house? I don't look out every time someone drives by . . .

I had eyes on me from multiple houses. It wasn't just the owner of the house whose long driveaway I touched for a few feet.

Back