Crime War Room, what do you think about this Video? Over the line?

Social Distance Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...with-damaging-his-truck/ar-BBVAD70?li=BBnb7Kz

A "white man" is caught on video striking a "black woman" multiple times in the face.

On the night when a gun was pulled, punches were thrown and car windows smashed, transforming Dallas into the latest flash point of criminal justice and race relations, everything began with a traffic dispute.

"L’Daijohnique Lee was going the wrong way down a one-way street in the Deep Ellum neighborhood on March 21. She was dropping off a friend, she
said. Austin Shuffield, 30, was trying to leave a parking lot. He tried to take a picture of her license plate. Lee, 24, threatened to mace him if he didn’t back away, WFAA reported, citing a police affidavit.

A bystander video captured what happened next. Shuffield, who is white, clutches a pistol at his side and steps toward Lee, who is black. She pulls out her phone to dial 911. Shuffield swats the phone to the ground and Lee connects a punch. Then Shuffield winds up for at least five hard blows to Lee’s head, sending her reeling. Then he kicks her phone down the street."

Did she strike him first? yes. But did it warrant this level of retaliation? no. and why did he have a gun?

I guess I'm an ole fashioned guy...I just can't imagine striking a woman this many times in the face...

Dude was brandishing and initiated physical contact by slapping away the cell phone. Dude's an asshole and deserves some charges.

He was totally in the wrong - he initiated it by slapping her phone out of her hand.

Also, give her a DNA test to see if she's related to Dan Henderson. Her chin is titanium

Both complete morons. The guy pulled a fucking gun, and the girl thought it’d be wise to punch a large man holding a gun in the face.

Responsible adults figure out how to avoid these situations.

Girl is tough. Takes many clean shots and has no problem hitting a guy with a gun.

I’d be worried this lunatic would shoot me and she wasn’t even bothered by it at all.

Girl is tough. Takes many clean shots and has no problem hitting a guy with a gun.

I’d be worried this lunatic would shoot me and she wasn’t even bothered by it at all.

Seriously, you could hear those punches land and guy was using a phone a to record it from 50 -75 ft away

yea, don't know why this video bothers me so much...I mean WTF.
its pretty obvious why it bothers you and should bother anybody. This piece of shit was out of control; brandishing a weapon against an unarmed, weaker person and then physically assaulting her. It doesn't get much more offensive than that.

What a piece of work that guy is. The girl is lucky she survived. Hopefully she learns to control her impulse to strike in anger. That swing could have cost her her life.

White guy likely doesn’t even see her as a human... evidence by how he treated her.

White privilege isn’t real though right guys?

Dana needs to start inking up a contract for her. She took thise shots like a champ.

I like how her first name is like 15 letters long and her last name is 3. Kind of a top heavy name.

It doesnt have full context and is in MSM...Odds are over 99% you are being misled.

that guy is a garbage human being....

You know Edson Barboza respects her chin Joe...

White guy likely doesn’t even see her as a human... evidence by how he treated her.

White privilege isn’t real though right guys?

White privilege would be if he wasn't charged/ convicted of a crime, it has nothing to do with the workings of his mind. Everybody has the privilege of being a piece of shit if they so desire.

How is this even a question? She's calling the police and he assaults her by slapping her phone out of her hand. She hits him in retaliation and he starts throwing haymakers.

Fuck that piece of shit. And charge him with battery and obstruction of justice for batting away the phone as she tried to call the police.

send it to 4chan, let the guy get what he deserves

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2019/03/austin-shuffield/amp/

Yep. The racist Trump supporter brutally beating a woman after calling her racial slurs and threatening her life is probably the real victim here.

Yeah because the media has never been misleading about viral videos and wouldnt dare spread false information about it to push a narrative.

E37B2E9F_E603_447B_9D76_95117257BC06.0.jpeg

Yeah because the media has never been misleading about viral videos and wouldnt dare spread false information about it to push a narrative.

E37B2E9F_E603_447B_9D76_95117257BC06.0.jpeg

Did you read the article I posted? There is a ton of info out there dude.

Also.. What info do you think is withheld?

Back