• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Referring to the way a lot of right-wingers think that American society is unfair to white people because it's a little less unfair in their favor than it used to be. Instead of 100% right-wing mods, there are two left-leaning ones, and now we just added another right-leaning one, but he's not from the crazy wing.

Have you noticed any problems with the tilt on left wing posters?

Have you noticed any problems with the tilt on left wing posters?

No, I wouldn't say that. I have no problem with the modding myself. It just seems strange to me that people complain that it's tilted toward the left when almost all of the mods are right-leaning.

No, I wouldn't say that. I have no problem with the modding myself. It just seems strange to me that people complain that it's tilted toward the left when almost all of the mods are right-leaning.

Also, hardly no one ever called me left until I was modded. I'd get one or two people wandering into the primary threads who assumed if I wasn't acting like some giddy fanboy for anyone, I must've been a liberal. Or I'd post three articles in a row of a candidate with one being negative and they'd have a fit over it.

Also, hardly no one ever called me left until I was modded. I'd get one or two people wandering into the primary threads who assumed if I wasn't acting like some giddy fanboy for anyone, I must've been a liberal. Or I'd post three articles in a row of a candidate with one being negative and they'd have a fit over it.

BTW, I'm surprised you let Brando stick around. But it seems like there are LOTS of posters of his caliber on the right.

BTW, I'm surprised you let Brando stick around. But it seems like there are LOTS of posters of his caliber on the right.

Technically we haven't let him since this isn't close to his first account. He definitely is the biggest left leaning troll (if he even is actually to the left irl).

Kone started snooping around a dead offshoot of mine and I'm rejecting his registration attempts in an unprofessional manner.

Kone started snooping around a dead offshoot of mine and I'm rejecting his registration attempts in an unprofessional manner.

Ha. Do you still follow the OB? I don't, but I get updated on stuff that happens.

Ha. Do you still follow the OB? I don't, but I get updated on stuff that happens.
I stopped posting there some time earlier this year I think. A few of the guys are still on bad terms w/sherdog unfortunately. I'd like to see SCADA, Josh, and Yeti come back. It's a little too inbred in such a small spot, we started turning on each other lol.

If there are any whining about Pan, you can direct them to PM me, where I can kindly inform them to get fucked.

pan isnt a bad poster, but lead is the only mod that doesnt actively oppose trump/trump supporters (in that lead is very neutral) , even though the users themselves have clearly voted that the majority of posters are right wing

just alienating more users

i think people need to realize the guys who are pro-trump/have trump avs etc. arent trolls and represent the views of a huge amount, if not the majority, of americans.

I'm concerned about the increasing problem of bias of WR mods towards the right.
Captain Davis, Madmick, Pan and Lead are right-wingers.
Rup and ComputerFourier or whatever his name is are centrists.
Limbo is the only leftist.

I'm saying that from a neutral point of view, as I'm a centrist myself.

More mods? :eek::eek:

I was posting on Sherdog, I took a little risk
Send lawyers, guns, and money
Dad, get me out of this, hiyah!

When are they going to make you a mod buddeh? :cool::cool::cool:

It will never happen. I am the most hated and feared man on Sherdog.

1tiI7O4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm concerned about the increasing problem of bias of WR mods towards the right.

You're too funny to get in trouble

Also another odd timing. He just requested to be banned.

Don't forget Petey, TeTe, and Zank on the right. Plus, a couple of SB mods that drop in and troll as right-wingers.

It will never happen. I am the most hated and feared man on Sherdog.

Er, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back