• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round to the champ. Unusual for Jon to start out in the hole. He's got no real ring rust though.

He does, just needs to be aggressive imo

ed: or not, lol. Cormier has his number so far.
Think so? I think jones is landed thebetter shots and more frequently.

PENETRSATION ESetrhugi;athuaeitr;irut;irtuiaregrerg

Where do you guys rank Jones all time P4P? Last I watched MMA I had it

GSP
Anderson
Fedor

Most people would probably put Anderson and i would agree these days considering he has top 5 wins in 3 weight classes and was champ in 2 and the GOAT at 1.

Where do you guys rank Jones all time P4P? Last I watched MMA I had it

GSP
Anderson
Fedor

Most people would probably put Anderson and i would agree these days considering he has top 5 wins in 3 weight classes and was champ in 2 and the GOAT at 1.
Top not close imo

Why do they feel the need to interview him at this state - LOL as I type this, Joe says it's a bad idea

Well that was an interesting callout. I think Dana just bleached the front of his pants.

Rogan shouldn't have interviewed Cormier. Even if he thought he should do it despite seeing one of the most brutal KOs and promising not to interview them after again, the guy looked devastated. What are you going to get out of that? I think maybe he thought Cormier might retire and didn't want to take the in cage announcement from him but still.

Damn I feel bad for Cormier. To be that fucking talented and be crushed like that. He's a damn legend for what he did at heavyweight and light heavyweight. The guy fucking rag dolled Hendo. No one does that.

Why do they feel the need to interview him at this state - LOL as I type this, Joe says it's a bad idea

He's said multiple times after overeem he won't do it again then he does. And now he's sitting there saying he shouldn't have done it again... gosh

Well that was an interesting callout. I think Dana just bleached the front of his pants.

Higher weight classes need something to take any spotlight away from Conor at this point. This would've been a much higher event if Conor Mayweather didn't exist. If Jones fought Lesnar, does that mean HW permanently? He potentially could try to just win that fight and then come back and be seen as the best all weight. I would think he is already seen as that

Rogan shouldn't have interviewed Cormier. Even if he thought he should do it despite seeing one of the most brutal KOs and promising not to interview them after again, the guy looked devastated. What are you going to get out of that? I think maybe he thought Cormier might retire and didn't want to take the in cage announcement from him but still.

Damn I feel bad for Cormier. To be that fucking talented and be crushed like that. He's a damn legend for what he did at heavyweight and light heavyweight. The guy fucking rag dolled Hendo. No one does that.
I just realized Jones is the only person to beat him. A good resume at 2 weight classes, when it's all said and done he's one of those guys that could possibly be mentioned in a top 10 or top 15 all time MMA greats. (Assuming he still does well after this)

I just realized Jones is the only person to beat him. A good resume at 2 weight classes, when it's all said and done he's one of those guys that could possibly be mentioned in a top 10 or top 15 all time MMA greats. (Assuming he still does well after this)
For sure. He should consider going back up to heavyweight too. He's small but had great success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back