Status
Not open for further replies.

Tycho- Taylor's Version

Wild ferocious creature
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Look ma, I'm helping!

VqEM3-tGeXSTaUTNY9ItPqT4Ft5FkHkcMNkzaugyTbA.jpg

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

1001 on the nose. Very well timed.
Still waiting to hear what the elite variety of apple is...
I like Bonzas, but really most that are crisp and juicy rather than powdery, and I like them a little tart rather than sickly sweet.

what the fuck is wrong with you
Idk but I like Fuji apples and apparently that makes me a bad person. I like pretty much all of them alright except for red delicious though. It pressed I might say envy apples are my favorite idk. Granny Smith for cooking.

Honeycrisp and Ambrosia are the favorites. I haven't had them all

I am not a big fan of apples in general

How about this? It's way cheaper than the one you posted and has phenomenal reviews:
TOO LATE. I just bought it. Found some youtube reviews, the neck massager and I read reviews that it might be too intense for some people so it's a definite plus. A lot of days I have to work in the morning, run home to relax, then take a group of tourists on a walking tour, then be up the next morning and repeat.

@AgonyandIrony you can get a lot done with a lacrosse ball and a $20 foam roller from any department store

Yeah but I always feel autistic as fuck rolling around on the floor. I am going to get back into yoga though, back in the submission grappling days four yoga classes a week kept me limber as hell.

1001 on the nose. Very well timed.
Still waiting to hear what the elite variety of apple is...
I like Bonzas, but really most that are crisp and juicy rather than powdery, and I like them a little tart rather than sickly sweet.
Honeycrisp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back