War Room Lounge v65

Should the Lounge rule over the hearts of men?

• Hunto rules over the hearts of men and he's not finished yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just went and looked through the entire thread and there's no dead kid pics. There is however a mod note saying not to post pics of bodies or they'll be removed (page 7/18 if you use 50 posts per page).

You sure you are looking at the right thread? It went on and on and on.

Maybe they were removed after the 350 posts but seems it went on longer than that.

Props if they were removed though. Posting dead bodies in order to inflame is probably a bit much

Maybe they were removed after the 350 posts but seems it went on longer than that.

You are speaking of the the thread the was about the father and child who drowned?

You tell me. I only see one thread on the topic.
This one.

Props if they were removed though. Posting dead bodies in order to inflame is probably a bit much
Are you talking about the thread when the dude and his little kid died trying to cross the Rio Grande?

No humidity though.
It's also the safest city in the US, FWIW.
Man.... It would be fucking weird to live in a super safe city.

I bet last call is at 1:30AM too.

Thats stupid. Also can't drink on the streets... That's stupid too. And no mardi gras season? Stupid.

No humidity though? My God that would be amazing. It's so fucking hot.

Yup

20+ days of dead kid pics

I probably left the psycho thread well before it was cleaned up

Better late than never!!!!

What are you talking about? That post was made the same day the thread was started.

Thats stupid. Also can't drink on the streets... That's stupid too. And no mardi gras season? Stupid.

Toronto get's real humid. Shit sucks in July big time.

What's that in reference to? I lived in one of the safest cities in the country, but I didn't even know that while I was there. Went out drinking a lot (single at the time).

Yup

20+ days of dead kid pics

I probably left the psycho thread well before it was cleaned up

Better late than never!!!!
I think I remember one pic on the first page (or even by the TS) of their bodies but it didn't stay up long.

What's that in reference to? I lived in one of the safest cities in the country, but I didn't even know that while I was there. Went out drinking a lot (single at the time).
He said it would suck to live in Salt Lake City. I brought up how it has no humidity and is the safest city in the US.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/su...YU0nDEsGtQqudphV_TDAhHg9sN02Rs0FmNRrE445vKbu0

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has completed three weeks of radiation therapy at a New York City hospital to treat a malignant tumor in her pancreas, the court said Friday.

"The tumor was treated definitively and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body," a Court spokesperson said in a statement. "... No further treatment is needed at this time."

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

What are you talking about? That post was made the same day the thread was started.

Oh shit. My sincere apologies. Seriously. I'm frantically watching the market and posting at the same time

And Props to Lead for cleaning that up

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/su...YU0nDEsGtQqudphV_TDAhHg9sN02Rs0FmNRrE445vKbu0

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has completed three weeks of radiation therapy at a New York City hospital to treat a malignant tumor in her pancreas, the court said Friday.

"The tumor was treated definitively and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body," a Court spokesperson said in a statement. "... No further treatment is needed at this time."

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Love her or hate her. You gotta admit she is one tough lady.

I think I remember one pic on the first page (or even by the TS) of their bodies but it didn't stay up long.

Yea, I have no recollection of time. Mods did their job and I was wrong to bring it up.

I just remember being infuriated people would use pics of a dead kid like that

Again, I apologize to the Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back