War Room Lounge v65

Should the Lounge rule over the hearts of men?

• Hunto rules over the hearts of men and he's not finished yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

---

Moderators have now implicitly given the okay to post about people's private lives, including private information about real people's offline communications/relationships, including defamatory lies like sexual misconduct. So knock it out of the park, boys.

(that's sarcastic, but happens to be true)

@Ruprecht shame on you, you utter donkey.

I'm so happy the mods got rid of the unhinged lunatic sloppypie. Truly a frightening poster. I hope he gets well soon.

@Fawlty idea for poll: favorite whine/cheese pairing

3dc2a5435bea605cade901373fdd7857.jpg

Rup, what are you talking about? There were pics of the dead all over that thread. Everyone knows this. There was even a tweet with the pic of the dead child along with a joke about playing golf around the body. This went on for a long time and MODS posted in the thread.

I'm not really sure your angle here

Rup, what are you talking about? There were pics of the dead all over that thread. Everyone knows this. There was even a tweet with the pic of the dead child along with a joke about playing golf around the body. This went on for a long time and MODS posted in the thread

I'm not really sure your angle here

Well I just went and looked through the entire thread and there's no dead kid pics. There is however a mod note saying not to post pics of bodies or they'll be removed (page 7/18 if you use 50 posts per page).

Moderators have now implicitly given the okay to post about people's private lives, including private information about real people's offline communications/relationships, including defamatory lies like sexual misconduct. So knock it out of the park, boys.

(that's sarcastic, but happens to be true)

@Ruprecht shame on you, you utter donkey.
Who did that?

I'm so happy the mods got rid of the unhinged lunatic sloppypie. Truly a frightening poster. I hope he gets well soon.

Finally, huh? If there ever was a candidate in these forums for a future mass shooter, it'd be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back