War Room Lounge v61: Fun Fact: 'Race Bannon' describes two different individuals in Orbit Trump

What do you prefer? Pick one from each sequential pair. Or just click all over in mockery. Whatevs.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

For this poll, choices come in 6 pairs. Hopefully this is not too stressful.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the persons post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Rod Note: I'm reel lonely

Last edited:
I'm curious about @Limbo Pete's history with Wei.

Limbo seems pretty chill most of the time, and can roll with the punches, but he seems to have a particular disdain for Wei. Is there a story here?

Race Bannon is second only to He-Man.

Different sort of poll is up.

Limbo seems pretty chill most of the time, and can roll with the punches, but he seems to have a particular disdain for Wei. Is there a story here?
Mr Heretic,

Perhaps it was the time I accused him of being a fake Native American. Or perhaps it was the time I accused him of lying about being a college history professor. It also might have been the time I accused him of being an alcoholic. Later, after he graduated to Town Tippler status in my fan club, he really seemed to go off the rails.

I do love him though, and wish the best for him.

All of the above was fair game. However, I should not have referred to him as "Bimbo". That was unkind. @Limbo Pete , I'm sorry about that one. Satan was my daddy.

Wouldn’t you like to know.

Mr Heretic,

Perhaps it was the time I accused him of being a fake Native American. Or perhaps it was the time I accused him of lying about being a college history professor. It also might have been the time I accused him of being an alcoholic. Later, after he graduated to Town Tippler status in my fan club, he really seemed to go off the rails.

Thank you for your honesty, Mr. Wei.

However, it will not reduce the joy I will get from humiliating you with a sig of my choice when the Dems predictably nominate their golden boy.

@Ruprecht doesn't have the fortitude to brave a cold shower for Hepburn like @Fawlty does, for shame.

Thank you for your honesty, Mr. Wei.

However, it will not reduce the joy I will get from humiliating you with a sig of my choice when the Dems predictably nominate their golden boy.
That would be a sad day for the Democrats. I see that Biden and Buttigieg have already begun courting the superdelegates in preparation for a contested convention. Fair game, but still filthy! If Sanders wins the most delegates on the first vote, will the unbound delegates really vote against him in the second round? I think that would be a good way to guarantee Trump's re-election as we'd see large-scale defection of the Sanders base to the Green Party or a to a write-in option.

The above was part of the reason I bet on Sanders back in April. I can see him eking out a plurality of delegates on the first ballot, and I refuse to believe the Party would deny him the nomination in that case---it would be political suicide to do so.

Last edited:
@Ruprecht doesn't have the fortitude to brave a cold shower for Hepburn like @Fawlty does, for shame.

Changed my mind on that one actually, but it's close. For some reason a hot shower with Marilyn Monroe just sounds like more fun than a cold shower with Audrey Hepburn, even though I find her much more attractive.
Could be that it's currently cold here (by Australian standards), even though cold showers on hot days are definitely more the norm for me. If it's a cold shower on a hot day, that definitely shifts the preference back to Hepburn, so I changed my mind based on that being implied but not stated.

It was a pretty close pick for me too. In the end I thought the cold shower would be playful enough to keep the mojo going for after-cuddles. But I've never taken a cold shower with a woman, iirc. So I could be totally off there.

As for the pole, Audrey Hepburn was a stone cold fox

@Cubo de Sangre how about a thread about "improving your city" where we can brainstorm ways each of us could make positive impacts in our own communities? I know there are some people out there that have good ideas. I'm not smart enough to start that thread though.

To hell with takin a cold shower solo or with company

Some of you guys didnt answer all of the questions in the poll, shame on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back