War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean Palis is going to run again or is this just the result of us having a Trump-like founding president? The meta politics here is starting to get too deep.

Homer is a multiple time offender who has gotten a new charge during his time as Pres.

I can’t believe Palis is looking like a good alternative

The absolute state of the war room.

Palis is literally one of the worst posters here. His posts literally sound like they're coming from a 12 year old dressed like this.

attachment.php

Fuck you for posting this.

Sid's leg break and the hockey goalie that got his throat cut are literally the only two sports injuries that actually make me feel physically ill.

Sommer-Ray-1.jpg

Ok, I feel better now.

Well now, this thread went to hell in a handbasket right quick didn't it?

What this thread needs is more random rambling about stocks and Elon Musk by @JonesBones and less POTWR drama.

Fuck you for posting this.

Sid's leg break and the hockey goalie that got his throat cut are literally the only two sports injuries that actually make me feel physically ill.

Sommer-Ray-1.jpg

Ok, I feel better now.

+juan for hot chick

P.S. @HomerThompson aka Hummer (he gives them) is quite mute on the subject of the sitting WR President having dubs. Why is that? How come none of the WRs supposed 'distinguished' are holding him accountable?

Well now, this thread went to hell in a handbasket right quick didn't it?

What this thread needs is more random rambling about stocks and Elon Musk by @JonesBones and less POTWR drama.

The market was great today. almost everything up. I sold Facebook. That company annoys me and is shooting itself in the foot. They are having PR nightmares. First the Russian and other fake news shit. Which Zuckerberg was already warned about by Obama but did nothing. He was recently named "misinformer of the year" by a liberal group. And those are the people that should support him most and who he politically aligns with.

But besides that, they just did it again. Rolled out Facebook Kids after mental health and children experts asked them not to, citing the negative effects of social media on children. Facebook did their own study but it turns out they were on Facebook's payroll. Which Facebook never mentioned. I mean the entire fuckin media is blasting Zuckerberg for this Facebook Kids thing and he is still going forward with it. May be a last move. They are not growing and need a kids market. Their reputation is shit now. Just google news "facebook kids". You have everyone from the LA Times to USA Today to child advocacy groups saying shut it down. It is so unpopular.

Today, Facebook has more than 2 billion users, but while it is growing in favorability with older generations, teens and 20-somethings are signing off in droves. Facebook’s response? Hook new users before they reach high school. That seems to be the goal behind one of the company’s latest initiatives, anyways.

On January 30, 2018, the Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood (CCFC) sent Facebook a letter signed by dozens of experts in childhood health, education, and media imploring the company to shut down the app, citing concerns that it would “undermine children’s healthy development.”

The letter referenced a number of peer-reviewed studies linking teen and preteen social media use to unhealthy sleep habits, depression, body image issues, and more.

There is a tech committee now who looks into tech companies. Like a watchdog. Former Google and FB employees who think the companies are evil.

A group of tech experts who used to work at companies like Facebook and Google have founded an organization to raise awareness about what they believe are the negative effects of social media and technology on society.

The Silicon Valley insiders are now acting as outsiders in launching their new organization, The Center for Humane Technology. They are starting a campaign called The Truth About Tech, funded in part by $7 million from the non-profit media watchdog group Common Sense Media, which will help drive the movement forward across the country.

“The largest supercomputers in the world are inside of two companies — Google andFacebook — and where are we pointing them? We’re pointing them at people’s brains, at children,” said Tristan Harris, previously a tech ethicist at Google and co-founder of The Center for Humane Technology, in an interview with the New York Times.

Here's a great story. Zuckerberg is very aware of his image and wants people to like him. He had one of his guys be a pollster to figure out how liked Zuckerberg was. But the guy disliked Zuckerberg so much he quit before finishing the poll. lol

Tavis McGinn applied for a job at Facebook last year hoping to work in market research. He had previously spent three years at Google, where he helped large advertisers refine their marketing campaigns across the company’s family of products. But part way through the interview process at Facebook, the recruiter told McGinn the company had something else in mind for him. How would he like to track the public perception of Mark Zuckerberg?

But the pollster, Tavis McGinn, quit the gig six months later after becoming disillusioned with Facebook, he told The Verge in an interview published on Tuesday. He said he joined the company because he thought he could change things from the inside, but later realized his efforts were futile.

"I worked there for six months and I realized that even on the inside, I was not going to be able to change the way that the company does business. I couldn't change the values. I couldn't change the culture. I was probably far too optimistic," he said in the interview.

McGinn tracked a wide range of questions related to Zuckerberg’s public perception. “Not just him in the abstract, but do people like Mark’s speeches? Do they like his interviews with the press? Do people like his posts on Facebook? It’s a bit like a political campaign, in the sense that you’re constantly measuring how every piece of communication lands. If Mark’s doing a barbecue in his backyard and he hops on Facebook Live, how do people respond to that?”

http://www.businessinsider.com/facebooks-pollster-for-zuckerberg-quit-after-six-months-2018-2

He:

Cheats on his wife
Tells mistress he's going to show her how to do pull ups "like a man."
Tapes her hands to the pull up rings and blndfolds her against her will
Takes a photo of her naked
Tells her if she tells anyone about their affair he will disseminate the photo
Later apologizes, half-heartedly, about the threats and claims to have deleted the photo
But actually keeps it for said blackmail purposes
Later, changes his political party of 40 years to run as a "true conservative" family man candidate for the party of idiots, takes millions of dollars in dark money, brazenly flaunts his lack of transparency, and passes robust policies hurting his state's workers and poor citizens

She:

Cheats on her husband

Ya, conduct is way too identical. Just impossible to decide who is worse.
He's got to be trolling. Either that, or he's been cucked one time too many.

He's been playing Corky's Advocate for as long as I can remember.
Thanks, fatass. You're a a 250 lb fountain of wisdom, and totally heterosexual. You dolts can run around "liking" each others' posts to your heart's content.

Here's a great story. Zuckerberg is very aware of his image and wants people to like him. He had one of his guys be a pollster to figure out how liked Zuckerberg was. But the guy disliked Zuckerberg so much he quit before finishing the poll. lol

Tavis McGinn applied for a job at Facebook last year hoping to work in market research. He had previously spent three years at Google, where he helped large advertisers refine their marketing campaigns across the company’s family of products. But part way through the interview process at Facebook, the recruiter told McGinn the company had something else in mind for him. How would he like to track the public perception of Mark Zuckerberg?

But the pollster, Tavis McGinn, quit the gig six months later after becoming disillusioned with Facebook, he told The Verge in an interview published on Tuesday. He said he joined the company because he thought he could change things from the inside, but later realized his efforts were futile.

"I worked there for six months and I realized that even on the inside, I was not going to be able to change the way that the company does business. I couldn't change the values. I couldn't change the culture. I was probably far too optimistic," he said in the interview.

McGinn tracked a wide range of questions related to Zuckerberg’s public perception. “Not just him in the abstract, but do people like Mark’s speeches? Do they like his interviews with the press? Do people like his posts on Facebook? It’s a bit like a political campaign, in the sense that you’re constantly measuring how every piece of communication lands. If Mark’s doing a barbecue in his backyard and he hops on Facebook Live, how do people respond to that?”

http://www.businessinsider.com/facebooks-pollster-for-zuckerberg-quit-after-six-months-2018-2
clipsnow19.gif

Thanks, fatass. You're a a 250 lb fountain of wisdom, and totally heterosexual. You dolts can run around "liking" each others' posts to your heart's content.
You should run for Governor of Missouri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back