War Room Lounge V45: War! Crimes! Pardon Y'all...

Which of these jive ass turkeys will Trump pardon in his tenure?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at posting on a barroom brawling enthusiasts website

What all you bitches know about that STEVIA tho?

CEpb7JT.jpg

M A I T R E Y A

<DCWhoa>

I have had OOBEs, mostly during sleep paralysis. But I have induced it at least once. I was not lying down, I was in a chair in my yard under a tree. I was just doing basic mindfulness meditation except with my eyes open. I kept my eyes still without necessarily focusing on any one thing in my field of view. After some time, like ten or so minutes, I started to feel light. My chair felt like it was floating a centimeter or two off the ground and I a centimeter or two off of the chair. Then after a few minutes of this I started to feel as if my consciousness was rising out of my body a few feet, as if my "spirit" was in the canopy. It was like I was looking down at my body through my peripheral vision even though I was still looking that the same point that I was originally looking at.

Other times I have tried something similar to what you did though not for the purpose of inducing an OOBE but rather to try and lucid dream. Its call the wake induced lucid dream, or WILD, method of lucid dreaming. Basically, you remain lucid and enter from a waking state straight into a lucid dream. Unfortunately I have never pulled it off. It requires that you lie down perfectly still without letting your mind wander(or else you'll just fall asleep) and focus on your breathing like you did.

First you'll notice a minor itch here and there and you must resist the urge to scratch. After a while you get to the stage that I think you got to. I don't remember it so much as a vibration as I did a sort of tingling feeling all over my body.Stay in that state for a while and eventually I will feel my body become light. Its not a dramatic OOBE like I have had during sleep paralysis or the one time I described above but its as if my body is only a tenth of its normal weight. Its sort of like what I felt initially during that other experience, where my chair felt like it was just off the ground and I just off the chair. Many people psyche themselves out of it like you did because its such a unique experience. Its not even always fear, sometimes people get too excited and that can snap them out of it. Happened to me once or twice but I am good about staying calm, or so I think(perhaps I am not calm enough and that is why I never get any further). But usually I linger in that stage for a while(between 40min-1hr) and lose patience or I just fall asleep normally.

@franklinstower

I frequently get a very odd sensation, just before I am about to fall asleep, that I can see the room I'm in even though my eyes are closed. It's not a dream, because I'm fully conscious and aware of what's going on but it is really weird. It's like I'll be laying in bed, and I'll catch myself staring at the ceiling or looking out the window, and then I'll come to the realization that my eyes are in fact closed. Don't know what to make of it other than maybe I have a good photographic memory or something.

I think I'm going to attempt those breathing exercises again and try and ride out the vibrations. After having this discussion here on Sherdog, I told my uncle (he lives right down the street) that I was going to try it again. He told me the key was to resist any efforts to rationalize what was happening, just let whatever it is happen. He mentioned that meditation would be good practice because it teaches you to control your thoughts and just live in the moment - which he's going to help me with as I've never tried to meditate before. My first assignment is throughout the day, I'm supposed to try as hard as I can to just look at stuff through the corner of my eye., ie., don't focus on what is in front of you, try and only focus on the perimeters of your vision. Don't know what that's supposed to do, but I'm interested enough to give meditation an honest effort.

I frequently get a very odd sensation, just before I am about to fall asleep, that I can see the room I'm in even though my eyes are closed. It's not a dream, because I'm fully conscious and aware of what's going on but it is really weird. It's like I'll be laying in bed, and I'll catch myself staring at the ceiling or looking out the window, and then I'll come to the realization that my eyes are in fact closed. Don't know what to make of it other than maybe I have a good photographic memory or something.

I think I'm going to attempt those breathing exercises again and try and ride out the vibrations. After having this discussion here on Sherdog, I told my uncle (he lives right down the street) that I was going to try it again. He told me the key was to resist any efforts to rationalize what was happening, just let whatever it is happen. He mentioned that meditation would be good practice because it teaches you to control your thoughts and just live in the moment - which he's going to help me with as I've never tried to meditate before. My first assignment is throughout the day, I'm supposed to try as hard as I can to just look at stuff through the corner of my eye., ie., don't focus on what is in front of you, try and only focus on the perimeters of your vision. Don't know what that's supposed to do, but I'm interested enough to give meditation an honest effort.
This is the kind of shit I've been getting in to lately. Does this make us... old men?

Boo, Facebook is a monopoly! So let's make them a government-enforced monopoly!

#publicutilityinternet

So I just spilled a 16oz tumbler filled with OJ all over my nightstand. It got inside the drawers where I keep cash and a few documents.

I'm still undecided between grabbing a mop or crawling in a corner and crying myself to sleep.

So I just spilled a 16oz tumbler filled with OJ all over my nightstand. It got inside the drawers where I keep cash and a few documents.

I'm still undecided between grabbing a mop or crawling in a corner and crying myself to sleep.

Here in Canada we have Monopoly money and it’s plastic. I had a couple thousand stashed underneath my toaster recently. You see where I’m going with this. After I made some toast a bunch of the bills on top, all hundreds became wrinkled and completely distorted, faces melted.

Guess what, I went to the bank, told them what happened and they just replaced it like it was no big deal. The bank teller told me it happens a lot. You Americans need plastic bills.

Here in Canada we have Monopoly money and it’s plastic. I had a couple thousand stashed underneath my toaster recently. You see where I’m going with this. After I made some toast a bunch of the bills on top, all hundreds became wrinkled and completely distorted, faces melted.

Guess what, I went to the bank, told them what happened and they just replaced it like it was no big deal. The bank teller told me it happens a lot. You Americans need plastic bills.
Worked in a bank for about 6 years. The way it went was you could replace any damaged and or torn bills as long as you could still tell they were legit and you had 51% or more of each one.

As long as you're not an asshole and don't leave the teller to assemble them like a puzzle (tape them together or something), it's really not a big deal.

Worked in a bank for about 6 years. The way it went was you could replace any damaged and or torn bills as long as you could still tell they were legit and you had 51% or more of each one.

As long as you're not an asshole and don't leave the teller to assemble them like a puzzle (tape them together or something), it's really not a big deal.

Then why are you whining about crying yourself to sleep, go replace them.

Then why are you whining about crying yourself to sleep, go replace them.
It's still a hassle. Also there were a bunch of documents in there, including my passport. Nasty scene.

It's still a hassle. Also there were a bunch of documents in there, including my passport. Nasty scene.

Now we're talking. That fucking sucks. Crack a beer at least, for now.

Avg. $150,000/year salary for 28 years, Avg. $65,000/year salary for 8 years.

Next question.

Seriously, that's $4.7 million right there.
I think you might need a financial panther, bud.

LOL, man, you are certainly a trusting soul.

Huh?

Lmao are you serious with this stuff, like you aren't trolling?

Yes, our current in use space shuttles/rockets are partially reusable low orbiting shuttles. We haven't had anything in production in decades that was meant to go back to the moon or beyond. The Saturn V is still the most powerful rocket ever used.

He is talking about building a rocket, modules, shuttle that is fit for tasks such as going back to the moon, mars, asteroids, etc. It hasn't been a secret we can't currently go back to the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back