War Room Lounge V45: War! Crimes! Pardon Y'all...

Which of these jive ass turkeys will Trump pardon in his tenure?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Oh yeah, whatabout Obama? He pardoned a jive-ass turkey too!

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"
Earth's the right place for love:
I don't know where it's likely to go better.
I'd like to go by climbing a birch tree,
And climb black branches up a snow-white trunk
Toward heaven, till the tree could bear no more,
But dipped its top and set me down again.
That would be good both going and coming back.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches.

"
― Robert Frost

"Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious...okay, Robert, that one is actually pretty good!
― Count Chocula

1st.

tVXfNph.gif

How you people don't feel the least bit embarrassed by your out of control TDS makes the whole thing all the more laughable.

Eva Peron?

Did you mean Eva Braun? I could see him pardoning Eva Braun.

How you people don't feel the least bit embarrassed by your out of control TDS makes the whole thing all the more laughable.
It's a joke, not an israeli bulldozer. Don't take it so hard.

Eva Peron?

Did you mean Eva Braun? I could see him pardoning Eva Braun.
Eva Perón's name was found to be 36.3% funnier than Eva Braun's name in lists where alliteration is not a factor. Science.

"War is a Force that Gives us Meaning" is a great book describing the mindset of soldiers, warriors, the psychological aspect of it...
and ...addresses atrocities commited during it.

It's a joke, not an israeli bulldozer. Don't take it so hard.
Hey, what do you call a Palestinian road?

Yousef, Khalil, Ibrahim, Omar, Muhammed, Hassan, Khalid, Fatima, Amira, Aisha, etc.

Why don't you make another shitty thread about it?

Why don't you make another shitty thread about it?

Morans vote for and elect a moron; morans accuse others of having hysteria for being sufficiently critical of the moron that was elected by the morans; morans become so hysterical over the supposed hysteria that others have toward the moron that the morans elected that the morans themselves develop a moran hysteria in defense of the moron.

/the United States

FIN.

He should pardon you for this shit thread.

Hey, what do you call a Palestinian road?

Yousef, Khalil, Ibrahim, Omar, Muhammed, Hassan, Khalid, Fatima, Amira, Aisha, etc.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back