• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge V41: ITT We Replace the Longstanding Religion of Easter Worship With...

Which religion will replace Easter Worship as the predominant Western belief system?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that Graham Hancock is such a fucking crank. He's a very smart dude with some interesting ideas, but he's high on his own supply.

Lmao they calmed down but a dude dressed as a vampire and another dude who looks like if Bernie Sanders ran an occult bookshop in his forties are now arguing about some physics and time and space and I'm fucking confused
tumblr_p1aw0thfxM1u1urgoo8_r1_400.gif

Didn't think the Steelers would move up and get Bush but they did. I want to be bullish about next year but saying they will do better than last year (9-6-1) is a tough sell. I think they could go 9-7. Hopeful for more but it's like a mini rebuild year.

lol you al
Didn't think the Steelers would move up and get Bush but they did. I want to be bullish about next year but saying they will do better than last year (9-6-1) is a tough sell. I think they could go 9-7. Hopeful for more but it's like a mini rebuild year.

Pissed me right off. My two top targets were Bush and Jonah Williams, and they went in that order in the two picks before 12. So then Green Bay took Rashan fucking Gary, a project tweener with a bad attitude and a narrow profile that both doesn't fit the defense and yet is already inhabited by Za'Darius Smith.

lol you al

Pissed me right off. My two top targets were Bush and Jonah Williams, and they went in that order in the two picks before 12. So then Green Bay took Rashan fucking Gary, a project tweener with a bad attitude and a narrow profile that both doesn't fit the defense and yet is already inhabited by Za'Darius Smith.

I don't really follow college football and don't have any wisdom about who will do good or bad in the NFL. I just know for once in a long long time, we don't have a handful of linebackers to choose from. We use to have 2nd string guys that could do well somewhere else and now we can even fill our starting spots. Shazier was a huge unexpected loss so some of it is forgivable but I'm glad we at least tried to address it.

I don't really follow college football and don't have any wisdom about who will do good or bad in the NFL. I just know for once in a long long time, we don't have a handful of linebackers to choose from. We use to have 2nd string guys that could do well somewhere else and now we can even fill our starting spots. Shazier was a huge unexpected loss so some of it is forgivable but I'm glad we at least tried to address it.

Bush is really, really good. Might take some time, but he's as fast as Shazier and he's fearless in taking on and shedding blocks. Seems like a really good kid too, but with just the right amount of edge.

Bush is really, really good. Might take some time, but he's as fast as Shazier and he's fearless in taking on and shedding blocks. Seems like a really good kid too, but with just the right amount of edge.

It's a really weird year for the team. Looking at the first era Ben had with Ward, Bettis, etc and the current era with departing Bell/Brown, the team not only is rebuilding in talent but also somewhat character wise too. I think that's another reason Shazier was a big loss. Ben did good last year but he's got a limited time left and I don't know if they can scramble around a roster fast enough to make things work.

Was that defensive? I was just showing my knowledge of puroresu. Sorry lol.

But I loved razor, hbk ladder match, very innovative. But what I liked so much about Owen and Bret was that they were Arguably just as good without the need of the ladder.

Owen and Bret was the best opening match in WM history and arguably a better match than Macho Man v Steamboat. Top 5 WM matches.

I'm curious how y'all place me on the spectrum of left to right here because I'm more comfortable here talking politics than in real life..

Some dude called me alt right tonight and I fucking backhanded him.

I'm curious how y'all place me on the spectrum of left to right here because I'm more comfortable here talking politics than in real life..

Center left but I don’t think you dig your foot on any stances too firmly so if you charactized yourself father left or right than that, I wouldn’t necessarily disagree. Where do you see yourself?

I think you're alt right

You're a pretty normal liberal from what I've seen. But you don't really give your economic views so dunno where you lean there. I'd bet because you're a top smart ass that you have some "alt right" sounding moments when you're cracking on hypocrisy or silly far left shit. But that's just a guess.

Confirmed: @bobgeese is an elite-level guitarist. Even better than I expected.

Actually I think you are socially quite liberal on most non-crime topics. You like to live downtown, you get into touch with folks from all over the world regularly, and you seem to be into any substance available.

But you also seem like a guy who likes to take care of his own destiny, given that you are (?) largely self-employed or doing contract work. So I would imagine you have a rather low tolerance for leeches, without following your posts there too much.

Woosh.

83 now.
It's called re-framing (or reclaiming the frame, in this case), but I guess you missed it.

Also, it's interesting to me that you so frequently seek to undermine others. I wonder if you have ever considered why you feel the need to do that. This is a female behavior. I believe it relates to a lacking relationship with your father. The best course of action is for you to meet with your mother and forgive her for transferring her anger to you and driving you away from your father. This is the path to heaven on earth.

You’re one of the good ones...

{<redford}

(You strike me as a 90’s democrat. They call us conservatives now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back