War Room Lounge V39: All of the Sports

Your Favorite Sports (participant or fan)? Choose up to 3.

• Net Sports other than Tennis / Volleyball, Badminton, etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf

• Table or Surface Games / Table Tennis, Billiards, Curling, etc

• Gymnastics

• "Extreme Sports" / BASE, Wingsuit

• Fitness Sports / Challenges

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What sports is the WR into?

Choose up to 3 pole options.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"
whatever will get
The slow-motion of middle age off me I cannot
Make it this way I will have to leave
My feet they are gone I have him where
He lives and down we go singing with screams into

The dirt,
Son-screams of fathers screams of dead coaches turning
To approval and from between us the bee rises screaming
With flight grainily shifting riding the rail fence
Back into the woods traffic blasting past us
Unchanged, nothing heard through the air-
conditioning glass we lying at roadside full

Of the forearm prints
Of roadrocks strawberries on our elbows as from
Scrimmage with the varsity

"
― James Dickey

"Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious...gooooooooaaaaaaaaaal!
― Count Chocula

Last edited:
First!!!

Woooo!!!!!

Vote isn't multi-vote currently.

It's pretty hard to do a comprehensive list of popular sports in only 25 options.

"..so I says to Salty Fawlty, I says hey you're single. You're single! Right? And he was like crying and shit. It was awesome, babe. But you know what's not awesome? These fucking potatoes. God, you're lucky to have me."

Fixed Pole, you can now actually choose 3

I don't know what rip got banned for so its hard for me to say if it was ban worthy. As far as being the kind of the troll he was, in and of itself that should not be ban worthy but like I said I am going to call a spade a spade.
It wasn’t for rule violations.

Again, being a spade is subjective. I could say that endless gifs of hotdogs to the face is trolling, but I never saw any lefties complaining.

I don't know what rip got banned for so its hard for me to say if it was ban worthy. As far as being the kind of the troll he was, in and of itself that should not be ban worthy but like I said I am going to call a spade a spade.

He wasn't banned for being a gimmick, the trolling/derailing was only a minor part of it.
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/149609551/

@Sketch I dont want you to miss out on the circle jerk.

"..so I says to Salty Fawlty, I says hey you're single. You're single! Right? And he was like crying and shit. It was awesome, babe. But you know what's not awesome? These fucking potatoes. God, you're lucky to have me."

Aww he's roleplaying as a guy women talk to...

7njObQP.jpg

It wasn’t for rule violations.

Again, being a spade is subjective. I could say that endless gifs of hotdogs to the face is trolling, but I never saw any lefties complaining.
Well in the previous thread I pretty explicitly said he was toxic. I am not going to defend him while pointing out the fact that ripskater is a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back