War Room Lounge V37: Where's Waldek? The Fake Poll Pole.

Fake Polls! Find the three impolesters...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marchand is exactly the kind of person who wouldn't last 2 seasons in the NHL if he played even just 10-20 years ago. And wouldn't have survived the 80s on ice. The Code would have taken care of him and his antics.

Yes he wouldve. Hes not nearly as bad of an agitatior as a ton of the players in the 90's. He's Claude lemieux ultra light. Plus hes also highly skilled and would be protected by his own

You people are fucking crazy
I've been saving this post for this moment.
tenor.gif

Did you ever hear what happened to Rome after his hit on Horton?

It was like every team he went to the enforcers that remained ALL tried to take him out to the point he was out of the league in like 4 years.

Yeah. Bertuzi should have gotten the same treatment after his sucker punch imo

I get that Moore deserved something for sure, but a sucker punch to face smash that ended his career is complete bullshit. Get the guy to drop with you and beat him up in a fair fight. Not this.

Hockey chirping is so great tho. Points are given for creativity, not just loudness and toughness

1 avocado, pitted and peeled 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt 1 cup plain almond milk 1 cilantro bunch, leaves only 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon sea salt 1 tbsp lime juice

Making this salad dressing today, been making my own stuff lately. All the youtube cooking videos just copy off each other. I watched 5 different chicken wing ones and they all had the same secret tip.

Yeah. Bertuzi should have gotten the same treatment after his sucker punch imo

I get that Moore deserved something for sure, but a sucker punch to face smash that ended his career is complete bullshit. Get the guy to drop with you and beat him up in a fair fight. Not this.

Hockey chirping is so great tho. Points are given for creativity, not just loudness and toughness

The mic'd up of hockey is always great:
"Wanna go?"
"Nah, I'm going with SoandSo"
"Why not me?"
"You're too big dude"

The mic'd up of hockey is always great:
"Wanna go?"
"Nah, I'm going with SoandSo"
"Why not me?"
"You're too big dude"

This one's my favorite that I know of

"you want to?"
"ok"
"square up?"
"Ok, good luck then"

1 avocado, pitted and peeled 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt 1 cup plain almond milk 1 cilantro bunch, leaves only 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon sea salt 1 tbsp lime juice.
That sounds really nice.

Anyway the Constitution grants Congress the right to pass any law they damn well please afaik

Edit: except bills of attainder and ex post facto laws I think.

That sounds really nice.

i'll let you know. I have an eating regiment. I eat about 1/5 a bag of this a day:

iu

which is probably 70% of my vegetables I eat in a day.

These sorts of poles do not seem to be very inspiring.

Wasnt there an amendment added?
Sure. I actually just clicked your link after replying. The issue was that what you wrote was so easy to refute and answer that it distracted from what you were really asking. Which is: under what authority does the ATF have to create new laws and regulations without any constitutional amendments or passing of laws by Congress?

That certainly is harder to answer, and is concerning.

Last edited:
These sorts of poles do not seem to be very inspiring.

That's not even hyper-pole-ee.

Seriously though, I admit I had to google half of those polls and therefore learned a lot but forgot the question

Seriously though, I admit I had to google half of those polls and therefore learned a lot but forgot the question

What's the answer? A few easy ones, and a few that seemed vaguely familiar. I clicked on the ones that didn't ring any bells, but I have no idea.

I thought half were easy too, and the two remaining legit ones were ones that everybody learns at some point, but are easy to forget.

Sure. I actually just clicked your link after replying. The issue was that what you wrote was so easy to refute and answer that it detracted from what you were really asking. Which is: under what authority does the ATF have to create new laws and regulations without any constitutional amendments or passing of laws by Congress?

That certainly is harder to answer, and is concerning.

I asked the right question. The constitution doesn't grant the Feds authority to pass any law they want. Their power is limited by to what they've been granted. What covers the right to say I can't own this particular piece of plastic that was legally purchased at the time? At that point there's nothing involving interstate commerce.

I thought half were easy too, and the two remaining legit ones were ones that everybody learns at some point, but are easy to forget.

For me, just four were what I'd call easy. Who's the fifth easy one (I assume you know the four)?

i'll let you know. I have an eating regiment. I eat about 1/5 a bag of this a day:

iu

which is probably 70% of my vegetables I eat in a day.

I blend that with coconut water. Actually tastes good imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back