Social WAR ROOM LOUNGE V29: Unsanctioned street threadmaking, Colosseum style (now with preferred spelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot Lead and Irish

Dr.-Who.gif

Recap of the Smollett thread, apart from him being officially charged with a felony for a false police report

2u7s32.jpg

It was too good not to share @Dolomite, your work deserved more eyes and more lulz

Please do not go to Vegas. I fear for your well being if you step foot in that city. Over-leveraging has far more consequences there.
I lol'd.

But seriously, Vegas is not the place for gambling anymore. That's what the internet is for. Big misconception there. I don't blame you for not knowing, as you are a non-gambler.

It wasn't even meant to be a burn. Gambling tenancies scare the shit out of me and even when I see someone buying a bunch of scratch off/ lotto tickets, it makes me nervous.

My "gambling tenancies" have been very good to me though. I have never purchased a lotto ticket and never will. I know @Fawlty claims not to believe my numbers but I offered to screenshot them to you in private as verificatoin.

Anyways, anyone who lives in Vegas please PM me.

If anyone is not lurking in the Empire star attacked thread, you need to check out the last few pages. Rip calling a mod gay really kicked things into overdrive

Rational Poster got banned (month long), RR and Pan are begging posters to stop reporting people simply because they're arguing with them, greoric saw the mods engaging posters and crawled out of the woodwork to ask if he can make threads about the biological differences in race, and sniper is just poking all the embers with a stick to flare them back up while the rest of us popcorn munch from the sidelines

<36>

*in meek voice*
"Excuse me, sir, I know you're busy but if it wouldn't be too much to ask, I sure would like to use the N-word."

Recap of the Smollett thread, apart from him being officially charged with a felony for a false police report

2u7s32.jpg

It was too good not to share @Dolomite, your work deserved more eyes and more lulz
One of the funniest posts i've seen in a long time

@luckyshot Are you ok mentally? Your threads have gotten more deranged as of late. Did you think this was a good thread? Bernie is a sell out who;

A: Got shafted by the same party he now once again plays for (Democrats)

B: Is on file, buying homes for himself with money used through donations to his fawlty campaign.
@luckyshot has degenerated immensely since he lost in hilarious fashion to @Cubo de Sangre

Poor guy/girl... that was quite the blow to his flamboyant ego.

@luckyshot has degenerated immensely since he lost in hilarious fashion to @Cubo de Sangre

That was a poor showing by him and his delinquent followers. I can't believe he kept @Fawlty as his VP. What an idiotic move. Fawlty is one of the most mentally ill people on this entire sub. He went from moderate (Check my Sig) to full blown TDS. I will stand by this;

Lucky had a shot in the election if he dropped fawlty.

You obviously didn’t see some of my threads before the election.

Regardless, Bernie’s about to run train.

Don’t be scared, homie.

@luckyshot You liked my post about Bloods, then took it back, what happened?
Unfortunately, you can’t “unlike” something without “liking” it first.

Last edited:
<36>

*in meek voice*
"Excuse me, sir, I know you're busy but if it wouldn't be too much to ask, I sure would like to use the N-word."
"All i'm trying to say is that people are different! There are literally differences between people! I'm not racist, it's just reality!"

I'd like to think it's no worse than folding his campaign into Homer's last year. :(
I know. Poor thing was so disillusioned he actually thought he was a President LOL. I think @Lead felt bad for the mental midget and gave in to the big kid because Lead is such a sweetheart.

<36>

*in meek voice*

So, to you, race is about being meek and using the N word? Pretend to have me on ignore, let's go from there.

In your own words, you are a 'chicano' ?

I lol'd.

But seriously, Vegas is not the place for gambling anymore. That's what the internet is for. Big misconception there. I don't blame you for not knowing, as you are a non-gambler.

My "gambling tenancies" have been very good to me though. I have never purchased a lotto ticket and never will. I know @Fawlty claims not to believe my numbers but I offered to screenshot them to you in private as verificatoin.

Anyways, anyone who lives in Vegas please PM me.

Yea, I didn’t mean to throw lotto people and gamblers into the same bucket but just the act of seeing almost an ocd type tendency to embrace risk like that gets at me. It even could just be a bad investment that I witness.

Yea, I didn’t mean to throw lotto people and gamblers into the same bucket but just the act of seeing almost an ocd type tendency to embrace risk like that gets at me. It even could just be a bad investment that I witness.

What about certain 'races' using bleak words to describe themselves?

An "ocd-type tendency to embrace risk"....of one's Sherdog signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back