• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge V20: Halloween Awareness: Dispatches Blast Yo Ass from a Pumpkin Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is precisely what's going on in North Dakota. Heitkamp is a dem senator who won by less than 3000 votes due to overwhelming support from native Americans. Native Americans have IDs issued to them that use a post office box as their address. The state passed a law that says an ID with a street address is required to vote. The Supreme Court ruled in favor for the state of North Dakota. More than 50,000 voters, mostly Democrat are now ineligible to vote. Does this seem like anything other than vote suppression?
@Madmick

I acknowledged the difference and touched on its insignificance in this particular context. Since you've stooped to being insulting I'll bow out here. Have a good one.
I wasn't even trying bruh, are you that easily insulted?

Oh well, I was getting bored of the conversation anyway so have a nice day bud.

It's objectively a dickhead thing to say. Made worse by you not even being correct with the assertion (that I don't see the difference). As if I can't both understand your point and disagree that it has any bearing on mine. Between that and you finishing your post off with the low-brow swipe let's call it my response one of disinterest. That and disappointment, knowing you're far more capable than that post would indicate.

Thanks. Only three more hours 'til quittin' time.

clock-watching.jpg

It's objectively a dickhead thing to say. Made worse by you not even being correct with the assertion (that I don't see the difference). As if I can't both understand your point and disagree that it has any bearing on mine. Between that and you finishing your post off with the low-brow swipe let's call it my response one of disinterest. That and disappointment, knowing you're far more capable than that post would indicate.

clock-watching.jpg

This picture reminds me a game i used to play...

Ok avoiding this place until I saw the fight

WHOOOO HOOOOO FEDOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the UFC seriously giving JonJones another title fight and main event match? Seriously?

Is the UFC seriously giving JonJones another title fight and main event match? Seriously?

The oscillations of the ivory and ebony must come in tandem to their desires as they molt to their new chaotic formation. It's in the nature for one to taste the other....

Oh well, I was getting bored of the conversation anyway so have a nice day bud.

Arguments about whether something is hypocritical are inherently attractive to participants but dull for everyone else, especially when they rely on misreading the arguments (to play bothsidesist here, another example is "it's hypocritical for 'pro-life' people to support the death penalty"). Life is chaotic, and we're doing the best we can.

clock-watching.jpg
What happened to bowing out?

His suspensions consist of not having to do press calls. Quite a punishment.

Good Lord Baby Jesus that is the worst suspension handed down in the history of combat sports

Yeah, I gotta start doing some PEDs to avoid having to talk to clients.

As for the title shot and main event, if he's banned, OK. I get it. Sucks but whatever. If he's fighting, though, of course he's going to get title shots and main events. He's the best fighter we've ever seen and a pretty good draw (definitely ME-worthy).

Yeah, I gotta start doing some PEDs to avoid having to talk to clients.

As for the title shot and main event, if he's banned, OK. I get it. Sucks but whatever. If he's fighting, though, of course he's going to get title shots and main events. He's the best fighter we've ever seen and a pretty good draw (definitely ME-worthy).
I really like the way this lines up for Gus/Jones 2 to be honest. Jones is probably going to obliterate him quickly, but their matchup from before is unsettled in a way.

Arguments about whether something is hypocritical are inherently attractive to participants but dull for everyone else, especially when they rely on misreading the arguments (to play bothsidesist here, another example is "it's hypocritical for 'pro-life' people to support the death penalty"). Life is chaotic, and we're doing the best we can.
I think there are times when its obvious and relevant enough to point out but I do see your point.

What happened to bowing out?

Let's try it your way.

How dumb do you have to be to not see that the subject was changed from cohesive political positions to an examination of how the conversation was conducted? :D

I really like the way this lines up for Gus/Jones 2 to be honest. Jones is probably going to obliterate him quickly, but their matchup from before is unsettled in a way.

I don't really see it as unsettled (had Jones winning 4-1), but the first fight was really good.

Let's try it your way.

How dumb do you have to be to not see that the subject was changed from cohesive political positions to an examination of how the conversation was conducted? :D
About half as dumb as you are ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back