• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

To be fair I fucking love the animal. Everytime I've ever hunted I have a "spiritual" moment. I thank the animal and I'm appreciative of it. Also... Alligator tastes fucking great.

Yuuup. Or did I miss the Steelers turn to garbage?

The Steelers offense was garbage to the tune of six turnovers (to Cleveland's one). Teams with a +5 differential are something like 135-4-1 all time. Under those circumstances a win was all but guaranteed and they still couldn't pull one out.

That's how I remember it. No fantasizing about mass murder, which is what wai claimed. That's a rather huge difference, and I was wondering if it was an honest mistake and something he'll correct and apologize for.

Honest mistake, apologize?

And here I thought it was just @AgonyandIrony who posted stoned :)

Yeah, I have standard white shirts but wear light colors sometimes too

In other news, once I make my truck payment I’ll have less than $10k left to pay on the loan.

Tempted to TRY and drop $600 a month towards it (minimum is is $424.96 right now) to get it paid off quicker. Short term some more financial belt tightening. Long term, one less monthly payment to deal with.

Credit card debt
401k max out
Toss up between savings in equity and other debt pay down (depending on rate you are paying). Generally debt payoff first.

Just my view

That Huxtable guy made the papers for job shaming. Drives me a little batty that people criticise people making an honest living. Frankly i do very well for myself... Yet often prefer to have a beer with dudes working the mail room than the higher ups who come across as sterilized robots afraid to show any personality and can't escape shop talk.

I would rather watch the fights with guys from the gym than talk with the CFO club, or other parents at a well to do birthday party for a friend of my kid. I mean, kill me.

To be fair I fucking love the animal. Everytime I've ever hunted I have a "spiritual" moment. I thank the animal and I'm appreciative of it. Also... Alligator tastes fucking great.
Aren't you going to do it to get money, though?

I would rather watch the fights with guys from the gym than talk with the CFO club, or other parents at a well to do birthday party for a friend of my kid. I mean, kill me.
LOL. Rich parents at birthdays are the worst. I love that we have been able to have my daughter in private school for her whole life, but some of those parents. SMDH.

Holy shit can I relate. My kid's friends are pretty much all rich, and with a couple of exceptions, hanging out with their parents is death.

Holy shit can I relate. My kid's friends are pretty much all rich, and with a couple of exceptions, hanging out with their parents is death.
What's the matter Jack, don't you like hearing about people's ski cabins?

@Liquid Smoke
When was the last time you actually punched someone in the face?

He never has. He’s a 345 pound chair weight. He literally never leaves his computer

LOL. Rich parents at birthdays are the worst. I love that we have been able to have my daughter in private school for her whole life, but some of those parents. SMDH.

You guys sound poor.

018b9e48ccc0f50b972e0b86a6de6388_400x400.jpeg

Dude, that isn't even a joke. That's literally something I hear about at kid parties.

Don't forget about their latest trip to Paris or Dubai, the 187 hobbies their kid has (most of them forced) and yachting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back