War Room Lounge v132: Jack used rhetoric. It’s not very effective...

Which Simpsons character would you like to be for a day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Falsedawn

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

"It sounds like you're saying blast doors"
"No... Blastoise... you know, Squirtle, Warturtle, Blastoise"

Just realized I haven't played any of these since the second one.

Look here you smarmy fuck, you better get on 0, Kiwami, and Kiwami 2 RIGHT MEOW.

And then 3,4,5, and 6 if you're on PS4, but i'm on PC so i'm waiting like a good Yakuza.

Look here you smarmy fuck, you better get on 0, Kiwami, and Kiwami 2 RIGHT MEOW.

And then 3,4,5, and 6 if you're on PS4, but i'm on PC so i'm waiting like a good Yakuza.

I have I think 0 on my Xbox because it was on Game Pass.

The game series doesn't get as much credit as it deserves in the West. Everyone wants Shenmue 3 but Yakuza has been around for years and was designed as a spiritual successor.

Also...

FLOL, these are always entertaining.

The game series doesn't get as much credit as it deserves in the West. Everyone wants Shenmue 3 but Yakuza has been around for years and was designed as a spiritual successor.

Also...

FLOL, these are always entertaining.

Little late there bud, it's selling like gangbusters, that's why they're porting everything to PC and releasing remasters. Shenmue 3 sold WAY less than any of the Yakuza rereleases. Starting with 0 on the PC was probably the best thing Sega could have done to make stupid money with no effort.

We goin get the galil the vector and price tonight ?
I hope the new season starts today. I took almost all of last season off to play other things.

Little late there bud, it's selling like gangbusters, that's why they're porting everything to PC and releasing remasters. Shenmue 3 sold WAY less than any of the Yakuza rereleases. Starting with 0 on the PC was probably the best thing Sega could have done to make stupid money with no effort.
See, this is how out of touch I am with gaming... I forgot Shenmue released. Literally all I pay attention too anymore in gaming is Angry Joe Show's news episodes (2 of them every Tuesday) and LegacyKillaHD's news updates.

Otherwise I've almost stopped paying attention. I need to update my gaming rig when I get my own spot and get more into it again.

DIAZBROooo-S.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back