WAR ROOM LOUNGE V13: Ministry of Silly Talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mv5dCk0.gif

God damn I actually had to take a break from Sherdog because of that ICE thread and how people were responding.

Also if you type in Sherdog and Stormfront in google it's pretty funny. People on 4chan and IGN consider the WR pretty Stormfronty.

Also I'm stupid and lost my ID because I ate that edible and got too stoned to even talk and ended up getting lost. The amount of hoops I'm having to jump through is really annoying but I guess I deserve it because I'm a fucking retard.

Most awesome thing W ever did. Grace under fire.

People on 4chan and IGN consider the WR pretty Stormfronty.

giphy.gif

Also I'm stupid and lost my ID because I ate that edible and got too stoned to even talk and ended up getting lost. The amount of hoops I'm having to jump through is really annoying but I guess I deserve it because I'm a fucking retard.

Plus you take cues from 4chan? :D

This is an outrage!!

Sorry, I'll need more to work with than this if we're gonna trade barbs. :(

God damn I actually had to take a break from Sherdog because of that ICE thread and how people were responding.

Also if you type in Sherdog and Stormfront in google it's pretty funny. People on 4chan and IGN consider the WR pretty Stormfronty.

Longest 2 hours of your life, right?

I'd love to see MM beat TJ, but struggle to imagine how it'd happen. Decision I guess, but it's not like TJ is a slouch in his work rate.
I'm the opposite, so tired of the DJ GOAT talk. Not that its without merit because its not but still tired of it and would prefer to see TJ take that 2nd belt.

Hilarious how people have turned against vaping in the last couple years. Are people fucking stupid? Don't answer that.

I'm the opposite, so tired of the DJ GOAT talk. Not that its without merit because its not but still tired of it and would prefer to see TJ take that 2nd belt.

I think GOAT needs separated from display of skills. But I come from an NHB perspective. MM looks great fighting a very select few. Being the greatest ever means being able to win. Any fighter you'd give no chance in an open weight tournament can't really be the baddest man ever. But he could look good being protected weeding out superior competition.

But again, I like fighting. That's also why I support weight classes and the distinction of most-skilled.

I think GOAT needs separated from display of skills. But I come from an NHB perspective. MM looks great fighting a very select few. Being the greatest ever means being able to win. Any fighter you'd give no chance in an open weight tournament can't really be the baddest man ever. But he could look good being protected weeding out superior competition.

But again, I like fighting. That's also why I support weight classes and the distinction of most-skilled.
Even forgetting the open weight stuff DJ has not really fought the best competition. He can only fight who they put in front of him and he has fought some great fighters but overall I think someone like GSP has a better record because he fought better comp. Benevidez, Dodson, and Cejudo are the best guys DJ has beat, the rest don't impress me as much.

Even forgetting the open weight stuff DJ has not really fought the best competition. He can only fight who they put in front of him and he has fought some great fighters but overall I think someone like GSP has a better record because he fought better comp. Benevidez, Dodson, and Cejudo are the best guys DJ has beat, the rest don't impress me as much.

Absolutely. His division is more shallow than HW. But he's pretty much fucking dudes up in glorious fashion. So as far as a dominating display via a palette of skills, he's incredible.

I'm not sure dude. I can't even get a snapchat filter to work.

Surely for the better, since whatever it is you're looking to look at is likely to get you fired for masturbating on the job. :eek:

PS: I don't even know what you're talking about. :oops:

I'm very sure those guys were posting specifically to piss people off.

We've got a lot of posters that are here just for that right now, and it's not even subtle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back