WAR ROOM LOUNGE V13: Ministry of Silly Talks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

My financial backers are saying there will be a special prize for the poster who makes the most references to ducks itt.

Mod Note: This thread is for a general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"

I dwell with a strangely aching heart
In that vanished abode there far apart
On that disused and forgotten road
That has no dust-bath now for the toad.
Night comes; the black bats tumble and dart;

"
― Robert Frost

“Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious Count Chocula cereal!”
― Count Chocula

The #metoo movement has hit the world of Ducks

Female ducks fight back against ‘raping’ males

giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-1_22-17-35.png
    upload_2018-8-1_22-17-35.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 1

My financial backers are saying there will be a special prize for the poster who makes the most references to ducks itt.

Mod Note: This thread is for a general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Odd Note:
"

I dwell with a strangely aching heart
In that vanished abode there far apart
On that disused and forgotten road
That has no dust-bath now for the toad.
Night comes; the black bats tumble and dart;

"
― Robert Frost

“Time to go down to the basement for some more hauntingly delicious Count Chocula cereal!”
― Count Chocula
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Son of a bitch. Just realized I don't have any decent duck gifs.
Fuck, man. All I got is this lousy pheasant...

PJAGI4F.gif

Speaking of Ducks -- I hope TJ and MM both win so MM actually steps up to accept the fight

Speaking of Ducks -- I hope TJ and MM both win so MM actually steps up to accept the fight

I'd love to see MM beat TJ, but struggle to imagine how it'd happen. Decision I guess, but it's not like TJ is a slouch in his work rate.

I'd love to see MM beat TJ, but struggle to imagine how it'd happen. Decision I guess, but it's not like TJ is a slouch in his work rate.

It's the best realistic fight the UFC can make right now and would help legitimize MM to his doubters -- but I would give TJ the very, very slight edge.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Garbrandt wins Saturday -- the odds on it are a bit surprising. Book makers are not as worried about lower back injuries as I am apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back