• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge V127: The night we'll all remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

You're in it boo
Nah, I fuckin' love it. You gotta tag some of these dudes that don't look or post in the Lounge threads though.
“Yes! Yes! Yes! Give me this main event!” The man’s shirt was off and he looked to be in thin, but good shape for his age. His feminine air made 22k want to look away, but he didn’t. Over the crotch of the pants was a white rectangle that was probably on a shirt previously, and it said MVelsor. Sitting right next to the standing statuesque fella was somebody nodding with slight disagreement, but also with blushing cheeks. His tag said “Whippy Magee.”

<Dany07>
Joe Rogan was having an out of body experience explaining to the room of people that already knew how insane it was that Fedor was about to fight Jon Jones.
The MAGA hat table looked to be having a lot of fun. Jack thought about going over and introducing himself, but then he realized that somebody might take a picture of him at the table and use it to make him look bad on CNN or something, so he decided just to casually look over and not make his presence know. Uppercutbus, Philo-Publious, Lord Coke, Possum something, and phoenix Nikki looked to be having a lot of fun sharing a pitcher in thick flannels and proud, looking to be new “Keep America Great 2020” bright red hats.
“Who the f*ck said that?!!” said the chubby, drunk Juggalo hockey fan.

{<jordan}

@Lead are we keepinging this thread or merging it?

@Lead if you don't keep this thread I swear to god almighty that I will hunt you down if it's the last thing I ever do

@Lead are we keepinging this thread or merging it?

I'm on beer 3 and honestly confused what should happen here. Either we merge it to the old one and lose the thread title or I grab someones old post so it becomes the OP explaining what is going on here.

I love how this unfolded so quickly.

I'm on beer 3 and honestly confused what should happen here. Either we merge it to the old one and lose the thread title or I grab someones old post so it becomes the OP explaining what is going on here.
dont you dare merge this

I vote for option 3: this thread is permanently stickied and becomes the permanent lounge thread, server limits be damned.

I vote we keep it and add some old post to the OP.

Can someone edit one of their old posts in the last thread that was made before this one just so we have an OP? Doesn't have to contain anything other than the mod note but feel free to add more.

Somebody took the Revenge of the Nerds movie a bit too seriously
I mean I make as many typos as, well everyone combined in sherdog history, but he MAY want to do a quick edit through his story.

Can someone edit one of their old posts in the last thread that was made before this one just so we have an OP? Doesn't have to contain anything other than the mod note but feel free to add more.
....allow me to do the honors?

Did you miss the part where ts winked at KONG’ mom mom? Also, Limbo is a juggalo.
I'm reeling bud. There could be just about anything in there, and I'd believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back