War Room Lounge v118: Can we do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to Resident Trump for the thread title

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

I decided to redeem the first post of this fred.

Last edited:
Horrifying new development: Linking of old freds has grown to increase the character count to more than 10,000, endangering the continuity of our archive. Will you give just seven dollars a day to maybe do something about that? Sincerely,

But what if I set up an iv drip of clorox while lying in a tanning bed? The corona won't know what hit it.

But what if I set up an iv drip of clorox while lying in a tanning bed? The corona won't know what hit it.
I believe the injection has to be "inside" for the cure to work. So doing it inside the tanning bed should work fine.

d57807b03e1097aa7599949a10055badb7e8975f.gifv

If I spray a tanning bed down with disinfectant spray before I hop in, will the disinfectant fuse with the UV light and permeate my skin?

This is a science inquiry, serious replies only tyvm

If I spray a tanning bed down with disinfectant spray before I hop in, will the disinfectant fuse with the UV light and permeate my skin?

This is a science inquiry, serious replies only tyvm
This sounds like a shitty superhero backstory

Man what a bunch of idiots his supporters are. They just spent all day finding excuses for him and then he says it’s a joke? Hahahaha

Man what a bunch of idiots his supporters are. They just spent all day finding excuses for him and then he says it’s a joke? Hahahaha

It was obviously not a joke.

Just look at how he attacked a reporter who called him out on in during that news conference.

I don't have a link to that, but here is a link to him talking about injecting disinfectant.....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/24/poli...irus-disinfectant-sunlight-science/index.html

Also...

Manufacturers have warned people not to inject themselves with disinfectant after Trump falsely suggested it might cure the coronavirus

https://www.businessinsider.com/don...infectant-wont-cure-coronavirus-dettol-2020-4

• A major manufacturer of cleaning products is urging people not to consume disinfectant after President Donald Trump incorrectly suggested that doing so might help cure coronavirus infections.
  • Trump told a press briefing on Thursday that because disinfectant killed the virus on external surfaces, perhaps it could be injected into the bodies of patients infected with COVID-19 as a treatment.
  • Medical experts condemned his comments as dangerous and irresponsible.
  • RB, which manufactures disinfectants in Europe, issued a statement warning its customers not to inject or otherwise consume its products under any circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back