War Room Lounge v116: Where does the "incestuous" part come in though? That's the juicy part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah! Well it's good to know he's not dead. Although Paul Dozsa's history certainly added a lot to the story.
He seems a bit miffed that the world thought his brilliance the work of some Hungarian chess player
I'd buy one of those painting in a hot second

He seems a bit miffed that the world thought his brilliance the work of some Hungarian chess player
I'd buy one of those painting in a hot second

Best of luck to him monetising his internet fame, whatever his dodgy history was.

yous guys with the older join dates.

"pointy elbows" was coined here on sherdog right? I remember it that way at least, when someone said it & it caught on like widlfire

Can you explain why reporting this particular poster and post of his was pointless as it just emboldened that user to continue with his shtick.
Two mods even posted in that thread with nobody addressing that comment or doing the right thing— why is that?

referring to poster corn pop hombre’s comments on this page.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...now-how-this-one-ends.4101952/#post-159938943

it even got propped up by others who make the same type of comments in many threads including this one. One is even a few posts below yours.
<Dany07><Dany07>
also.......<Waaah>

@Lead

can you look into my dubs please?

the same mod accused me of being a previous banned account because i pointed out the hypocrisy of a liberal logic then had to defend myself and caught dubs for the same dumb reason into which I was goated.

Basically, defending my honor against baseless claims and attempted trolling of me. Came to find out it’s that mod’s modus operandi to do this type of thing to somehow penalize them, however they can.

Appreciate it, boss.
<Dany07>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back