War Room Lounge v116: Where does the "incestuous" part come in though? That's the juicy part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t overturn calls. I’m a moderator level with everyone else. You should try respectfully making your case to whoever gave them to you.

When that mod clearly has bias issues? Thanks.

Many people don’t seem to get the difference here but the guidelines address condoning violence. So when something just involves illness or being happy a public figure died, we don’t act on that. If someone were to say they hope person x gets murdered, that would lead to problems. @Sycho Sid frequently doesn’t differentiate this either and this may help explain previous confusion.

Keep in mind, the rule is different when address posters.

so this latest comment by the same offender corn pop hombre below is a-ok because it’s not directed at a single poster but a group of people. it’s crazy to hear this “rationale”.

And I just donated to the black Hebrew Israelites "exterminate whitey" campaign fund.

I still think the mask issue is overblown, but this was a fun thread:

Hah. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

EV_V-sjXYAEodo7

She has some good cadence to her sprinting form...

I'm very much in favor of more resources and societal commitment towards mental health issues. One of the saddest things is seeing talented, smart, healthy, funny and just really good people fall victim to depression, suicide and such. And then I get pissed off at people saying "well if you kill yourself you're a weakling". The real weakness is the lack of empathy, I think it's a defense mechanism of people who want to be able to brush off bad things instead of having to carry it in their hearts.

Some people are just assholes though.

You a nurse?

I'm continuing it here because it was becoming a derail. @Damien Karras

I enjoy it when you care on other Sapiens Mr. Tonni... Continue with this and you will be marinated further to your next form....

@Lead

can you look into my dubs please?

the same mod accused me of being a previous banned account because i pointed out the hypocrisy of a liberal logic then had to defend myself and caught dubs for the same dumb reason into which I was goated.

Basically, defending my honor against baseless claims and attempted trolling of me. Came to find out it’s that mod’s modus operandi to do this type of thing to somehow penalize them, however they can.

Appreciate it, boss.
EverlastingGrimHookersealion-size_restricted.gif

I enjoy it when you care on other Sapiens Mr. Tonni... Continue with this and you will be marinated further to your next form....
Caring on people, like I'm just dripping on them like a broken tap?

Just admit you can't live without shitposting here, and you'll get banned like 6 times a year until this forum shuts down.

I’m legit new on here and think shitposting actually is encouraged lol

I like the occasional shitposting but otherwise like to be taken serious and take others seriously unless they just come off retarded constantly. In that case i’ll try to avoid them

I’m legit new on here and think shitposting actually is encouraged lol

I like the occasional shitposting but otherwise like to be taken serious and take others seriously unless they just come off retarded constantly. In that case i’ll try to avoid them
tenor.gif

"What's the chaaaaaarge? Enjoying a meal? Enjoying a succulent Chinese meaaaauhl?"

Always wondered whether his eccentricity was a result of his brain tumour.

Always wondered whether his eccentricity was a result of his brain tumour.
I'm more than a wee bit jealous he's from your country. You guys get Hunto, you get Succulent Chinese Meal Man, you get most of the marsupials....

God dammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back