War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The razor blades taste like strawberry ashes! When I look into the sun, I sneeze mercury, that the mucus of sparrow eggs can not wash off.

@senri GTFIH!

The razor blades taste like strawberry ashes! When I look into the sun, I sneeze mercury, that the mucus of sparrow eggs can not wash off.

@senri GTFIH!

Did you shower today Mr Heretic? You seem clean and elated with your poetry.

Always moisturize my beautiful friend. I need you to be beautiful...

Did you shower today Mr Heretic? You seem clean and elated with your poetry.

Everyday.

Always moisturize my beautiful friend. I need you to be beautiful...

I am beautiful. Always. I assure you.

It's just...the moths. They judge me.

MACHIDAAAAAA!!!!

Did anyone watch this fight? I didn't.

I'm not even a Bob Dylan fan, but goddamn....

And yes, I've been drinking.

Ouch.

No more whiskey and watching the hockey game with the neighbors. I'm too old for that shit. Christ, even my coffee tastes like JD right now.

Is anybody else playing that game where you hold out as long as possible before turning on your A/C for the first time, for no damn good reason? It's an annual tradition of stupidity in the Fawlty household.

Is anybody else playing that game where you hold out as long as possible before turning on your A/C for the first time, for no damn good reason? It's an annual tradition of stupidity in the Fawlty household.

You are clearing the impurities of your tight body outside of your succulent skin. Let the orifice splay open as the drippings saturated your moist existence. Let it flow Mr Fawlty...

I subscribed to this channel. Interesting stuff.

etc

Napoleon took the offensive in every single battle he was in. Love that guy. He was like Bruce Lee. Focus all power on one point and just smash it. Lee didn't believe in defense either. Even a block or check of a kick should contain some offense. No such thing as passive blocking.

Last edited:

etc

Napoleon took the offensive in every single battle he was in. Love that guy. He was like Bruce Lee. Focus all power on one point and just smash it. Lee didn't believe in defense either. Even a block or check of a kick should contain some offense. No such thing as passive blocking.

Does anyone know if there is a proper counterfactual history YouTube channel that's dealing with 'What if' scenarios?

etc

I love this stuff, but I'm having trouble with his accent.

I knew it was a J thing. I was self sabotaging as I always do the night before a big show and stay up way too late.

Never sabotage yourself Mr Agony. How can we taste your secretions when you throb within The Ennui?

We must get the prime musk for the fusion to assuage our ascension...

We play the have the airconditioning on the entire year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back