Social War Room Lounge V 225: let us begin again and make ends meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
essentially..the Mariners have become a glorified farm team.
For the fucking Skankees......

Ever notice how when the Mariners trade with the Skankees they get fucking hosed every time?

There's a reason I gloat whenever this team does well and shits on the Yankees:

Partially for how guys like Max are about the Skankees.

@tonni Pitbulls with upright ears are the cutest dogs

146611052_10158668154446943_9050390314154486130_n.jpg

I don't get why people still dock dog's tails and ears. Seems cruel as fuck.

I agree, although boxers with cropped ears are irresistible. Some people think it makes them look combative, and I get that to an extent, but I love the look.

9ad8acbecc45b731e46b6bc57a059bd6.jpg

I agree, although boxers with cropped ears are irresistible. Some people think it makes them look combative, and I get that to an extent, but I love the look.

I remember the first time I saw a Rottweiler (sp? I can never remember how to spell that breed) without docked tails I thought it was so weird to see but then my brain kind of registered what was done to get the "short tail" and since then I've never been a fan.

Doberman's are another dog that has both cropped ears and tails a lot and I feel bad for them.

With tails it can be functional, as I believe some breeds damage them by mindlessly whacking 'em into shit when excited. Cropping avoids breakage and blood all over.

I've been told, and this could be bs, that some breeds with folded ears have more ear infections. I've had the pleasure of cleaning out the ears of a dog with an ear infection, poor thing.

I've been told, and this could be bs, that some breeds with folded ears have more ear infections. I've had the pleasure of cleaning out the ears of a dog with an ear infection, poor thing.
I could MAYBE see that but I can't imagine it impacts pitbull type dogs, bulldogs, doberman, and boxers but NOT Golden Retrievers or labs.

why are you sad about this?
Jack did this guy just troll the Mets all these weeks. it seems to me he trolled the Mets hard. I don’t think he ever had any intention going to New York

Just how fucking good do the Dodgers have to be?

I still have an unopened tub of the old formula Nitraflex
No DMAA though right? I think Nitraflex should be relatively safe I think they changed it because the substances in it became banned as PEDs but not ones as dangerous as DMAA. That shit can kill your heart

No DMAA though right? I think Nitraflex should be relatively safe I think they changed it because the substances in it became banned as PEDs but not ones as dangerous as DMAA. That shit can kill your heart
Let me go look.

DMAE but no DMAA. I need an after workout protein as right now I just get it from food in the form of soba, some of those fishcake things, re-hydrated seaweed, green onions and then a side of cold green tea.

Some terrier breeds the breeders glue their ears when they are puppies to get a certain look. Weirded me out at first, but it was miles better than doing something painful to them.

Didn't seem that pro-China as much as he was trying to come off as a hard-headed realist. As part of that, he does the Heretic thing where he defends the indefensible by arguing that critics aren't sufficiently emotionally invested in their criticism.
I had a congenial relationship with him anyway. I am curious to know how he got banned and I think it's unfortunate, but whatever it was I'm sure he knew the rules and knew what he was doing so I haven't said much. I do so now only to say I'm a little surprised by all the negative comments about him. There must have been a lot of water under the bridge when I wasn't standing on it; he never seemed all that bad to me, especially compared to many, and I liked the shtick, honestly. Edit: in truth, I would consider myself by far the more abrasive poster in comparison. It would be interesting to see what people would say if I were to get banned.

Some terrier breeds the breeders glue their ears when they are puppies to get a certain look. Weirded me out at first, but it was miles better than doing something painful to them.

I think dog breeding should be nationalized and strictly regulated. It will inevitably make buying any purebred dog cost several hundred dollars, but that's not a bad thing either. Dog breeding is disgusting both in terms of what happens to the dogs and how it contributes to their overpopulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back