• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge Thread v291: Not My Lasagna

How hot is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cubo de Sangre Can you move the charging handle on the Tavor from left to right without converting it? I can’t find the answer.

I might be one of the unluckiest bastards around. I just got this fucking car and the starter died at 4:30 this morning. Luckily it wasn't major and I've been working so I can afford to replace it but fuck that sucks.

I might be one of the unluckiest bastards around. I just got this fucking car and the starter died at 4:30 this morning. Luckily it wasn't major and I've been working so I can afford to replace it but fuck that sucks.
Bbbboooo

Did you buy it from a dealership? Or individual sale? Would the previous owner be on the hook?

How many times have to repair the starter?

I still have a lot of maturing to do myself, I was way too amused by the foot lasagna and this shit lol

hBnlxP3.jpg

Polish Raptor is still the funniest thing anyone has ever posted on Sherdog.

It's the main reason I don't post here as much as I used to.

Some mod getting up on the wrong side of the bed seems to be justification for banning certain posters.

@Lead even asked me if I'd like to become a premium member. I told him not unless Ripskater is allowed back. Every other banned poster is allowed back under a new name (a few of them even trolling this very thread), but he was a special exception because some mod didn't like him personally.

Hell, @Madmick threatened to ban me years ago because I thought the Bureua of Land Management was heavy-handed in their dealings with the Bundy family cattle. I was told if I expressed my views in that thread any further, I would be banned. That's quite shocking considering I've never even had a yellow card.

After a while, you realize there's no point in getting into these arguments. Even the so called intelligent left-wing posters like @Jack V Savage or @panamaican have the same tendencies and arguing ability of the typical leftist poster. They'll try to divert to different topics during an argument or distort your argument and when you call them out on it and force them to stay on topic, they'll bail on the argument and continue to tell themselves they're smart and got the better of you.

It's at that point you wonder why you even waste time arguing with posters here. Nothing will come from it other than wasted energy and possible bannings.

Truth be told, most of the guy posters here, whether it's the Heavies, Mayberry or the War Room, act like teen girls. The best way to enjoy this forum is just come for the jokes and @Whippy McGee's big titty pictures.

Well..... yeah.

{<redford}

Yep. Agree with all you. I got dubbed for my 1st time and threatened with a ban for posting a machine gun nest gif in one of the how do you protect the border threads. That was over the line I guess.

Got carded for quoting/paraphrasing the Declaration of Independence. I can't even tell you how many sane, conservative-leaning posters have been carded recently.

This place is turning onto an online gulag if you don't promote leftist terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back