• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can totally do edibles...if you have patience. That shit will fuck a seasoned smoker like myself up, if I overdo it. I can't imagine how fucked up the rookies get, when they see a pot brownie and eat the whole fucking thing in two bites.
Yeah good point about patience. When you burn or even hit a heavy Vape it can be like a 2 x 4 to your head which I totally appreciate. (And need no doubt)

You all are so mean, even in da lounge. Here ya go, fellas. Take the edge off
gifs_of_really_sexy_girls_15.gif
This is what they should be posting pictures of in schools... <YayKpop>

Lol you’re Canadian, I feel for ya bud.@Andy Capp
You have to somehow deal with Castro Junior and his neo Nazi totalitarianism.
That guy is a fucking menace.
*the gunshot scenario is to much to ask for

Up here in the great north despite the circumstances the citizens still maintain their constitution. I want to invite you up here Mr. Yorick, I can show you the soul of this nation....

The problem with edibles is you don't know what you've done until its already done. I learned my lesson with those after I was drooling on myself.
Not sure why, but edibles have a lower effect on myself. Will take the same edibles as other friends who smoke heavily like myself, and they will be toasted while I feel good, but not anything crazy. Same with tinctures.

Not sure why, but edibles have a lower effect on myself. Will take the same edibles as other friends who smoke heavily like myself, and they will be toasted while I feel good, but not anything crazy. Same with tinctures.
How's your diet? Perhaps you eat better than them in general and it slows down your digestion. Or maybe they're smoking as well as eating? Everyone's different. CBD doesn't agree with me at all, for example. Many people I know swear by it for various needs. You could easily just have a greater tolerance but you may just consume more than them overall without realizing it.

How's your diet? Perhaps you eat better than them in general and it slows down your digestion. Or maybe they're smoking as well as eating? Everyone's different. CBD doesn't agree with me at all, for example. Many people I know swear by it for various needs. You could easily just have a greater tolerance but you may just consume more than them overall without realizing it.
I eat like shit, unfortunately. Getting fat, but they are already fat… It might just be a tolerance thing, but I get wrecked like anyone else off flower, dabs and such. I do drink a lot too. All things could be a factor. Though I always found edibles lacking in buzz factor. From brownies to gummies. They just never give me a good buzz like others like about, and I’ve even taken shaman like doses that others have said put them into a manic state.

Quick edit.
Only thing I can think might play a role is my digestive system works perhaps too well. Meaning I go 2 quite a lot, and always have, even when rail skinny, and didn’t eat nearly as bad. Just goes right through me

I eat like shit, unfortunately. Getting fat, but they are already fat… It might just be a tolerance thing, but I get wrecked like anyone else off flower, dabs and such. I do drink a lot too. All things could be a factor. Though I always found edibles lacking in buzz factor. From brownies to gummies. They just never give me a good buzz like others like about, and I’ve even taken shaman like doses that others have said put them into a manic state.

Quick edit.
Only thing I can think might play a role is my digestive system works perhaps too well. Meaning I go 2 quite a lot, and always have, even when rail skinny, and didn’t eat nearly as bad. Just goes right through me
So, yeah there are lots of possible reasons.

But everyone in the south eats biscuits and gravy. Not like the fried chicken and watermelon stereotype.
And when I look at that photo I see a few white people peppered in there. What I don't see are a few fit people peppered in there. It was clearly a comment on how fat they all were.

Seems more like a fat joke than a racist one...
For sure. There was nothing in that post that singled out anyone based on race. We in the south all have ate, or eat, biscuits and gravy. And biscuits and gravy is for sure more of a white thing in the south. Any whitey establishment that offers breakfast will offer BnG. We tend to love our carbs and dairy mix more than most.

Seems they are looking for racism at all costs.

For sure. There was nothing in that post that singled out anyone based on race. We in the south all have ate, or eat, biscuits and gravy. And biscuits and gravy is for sure more of a white thing in the south. Any whitey establishment that offers breakfast will offer BnG. We tend to love our carbs and dairy mix more than most.

All facts.

I don't think it's deliberate. It's easy to take one look at it and conclude he was intending a racial stereotype whether he was or not, and lots of people aren't going to do any more than that before forming an opinion. It has the air of a deliberate effort to create a stir and then say, n'uh unh, I just meant they like their eats.

Speaking for myself I only care what the people in the picture think about it. Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back