• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge 315 Jonah’s Chin and Tyrannical Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gutter Chris Have you changed out the stock handguards on your 6920 yet? I forgot how much of a pain in the ass it is.

I have not , not that theres not always something better but factory standard feels normal to me and i wouldnt even know what to change to . What did you put on ?

song is so gewd

DIOIcAE.gif

Whatever happend to that guy? Became a Sherdog legend, then just vanished because his candle burnt too bright.

I have not , not that theres not always something better but factory standard feels normal to me and i wouldnt even know what to change to . What did you put on ?
A got a new upper and put some Magpul handguards on. Don't ever do it without the right tools.

Is there a thread on Obamas chef drowning? I’d like more info before I form my opinion.
no thread, just opinions.
and they're like assholes..everybody has one.
what I found intriguing, both for context and the fact that MSM never mentioned it, was the fact that his widow said he 'hated the water.'
well, that's a big ass sauteed bowl of WTF isn't it.
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/evidence-free-conspiracy-theories-obamas-chef-get-boost-x-formerly-knohttps://nypost.com/2023/07/26/obama-chef-tafari-campbells-paddleboard-death-had-witness/-rcna96255
"unidentified fellow paddleboarder" witnessed him go under (in 8 feet of water)but couldn't save him.
accidents happen

Last edited:
Whatever happend to that guy? Became a Sherdog legend, then just vanished because his candle burnt too bright.
I'm a newer member but I only remember him making some weak threads and then not even bothering to follow on any responses.

no thread, just opinions.
and they're like assholes..everybody has one.
what I found intriguing, both for context and the fact that MSM never mentioned it, was the fact that his widow said he 'hated the water.'
well, that's a big ass sauteed bowl of WTF isn't it.
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/evidence-free-conspiracy-theories-obamas-chef-get-boost-x-formerly-knohttps://nypost.com/2023/07/26/obama-chef-tafari-campbells-paddleboard-death-had-witness/-rcna96255
"unidentified fellow paddleboarder" witnessed him go under (in 8 feet of water)but couldn't save him.
accidents happen
I had heard that most of the pond was like 4 feet deep (on average) was that true? Was he drunk cause I also heard he could swim. I also know you can literally drown in the bathtub, so I just don’t know what to think

I had heard that most of the pond was like 4 feet deep (on average) was that true? Was he drunk cause I also heard he could swim. I also know you can literally drown in the bathtub, so I just don’t know what to think
yea, all good points, dear.
I'm sure the local PD forensics did a stellar job of "investerigating" it. :rolls eyes
would be nice to hear more from the 'unidentified' partner paddle boarder.
must be on a need to know basis.
from a conspiracy theory standpoint, the fact that the "Obamas were not home at the time" makes it even more suspicious and stupid sounding.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiv2LO_37KAAxWHI0QIHX_LC9oQFnoECBIQAQ&url=https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/evidence-free-conspiracy-theories-obamas-chef-get-boost-x-formerly-kno-rcna96255&usg=AOvVaw31asXrHcyAXAsWFlRVOKW5&opi=89978449

he caught the hammer I presume during the last time I look a break from here, no clue why though.

Oh, man. I wasn't ready for the abrupt transition switch from such a (masterclass) solo. I can't even remember the last time new music gave me goosebumps like that, hope for art and humanity in 2023. Absolutely Magnificent.

hdm.gif

WTF did I just listen to? That's embarrassing music on too many levels to mention. Modern country is a farce.

Yeaaaaaah, heel, toe, do-si-do come on baby let's go...boot scootin'. Cadillac, blackjack, baby meet me out back we're gonna...boogie. Oh, get down, turn around, go to town, boot scootin' boogie!

1f920-1.png

I just bought a pair of budget striker fired 9mm Stoegies to play akimbo, and as far as I can tell these little Glock clones are no less reliable than the OG, really surprised by the quality of the fit and finish. Gaston's design is undeniable.

But now it's time to spend some real money on a 14.5 AR and put a Trijicon on it (MRO, not ACOG -- doubt I'd be shooting anyone outside of 100 yds), and I can't decide between LMT or a local builder that produces KAC quality shit without the stupid waiting times or annoying internet brand fanboys.

Oh, man. I wasn't ready for the abrupt transition switch from such a (masterclass) solo. I can't even remember the last time new music gave me goosebumps like that, hope for art and humanity in 2023. Absolutely Magnificent.

Whodat?

I just bought a pair of budget striker fired 9mm Stoegies to play akimbo, and as far as I can tell these little Glock clones are no less reliable than the OG, really surprised by the quality of the fit and finish. Gaston's design is undeniable.

But now it's time to spend some real money on a 14.5 AR and put a Trijicon on it (MRO, not ACOG -- doubt I'd be shooting anyone outside of 100 yds), and I can't decide between LMT or a local builder that produces KAC quality shit without the stupid waiting times or annoying internet brand fanboys.
BCM is still running their deal where you get a free BCG with one of their barreled uppers. I bought one Monday night and got it yesterday.

https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcm-standard-14-5-mid-length-upper-receiver-group/

Edit: No love for Eotech?

Last edited:
@Deorum

Was thinking of ya. Just got to imlay city for the demo derby and I thought of ya. I really enjoy small towns and niche auto sports and this little piece of our countries culture. Do you guys do these in nodak? God I love that smell and these people and I always wanna move out here when I come out here. My wife sent me to smoke and get an elephant ear I think I was driving her crazy talking about culture , I am probably irritating when I'm excited about something.

BCM is still running their deal where you get a free BCG with one of their barreled uppers. I bought one Monday night and got it yesterday.

https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcm-standard-14-5-mid-length-upper-receiver-group/

Edit: No love for Eotech?
@Deorum

Was thinking of ya. Just got to imlay city for the demo derby and I thought of ya. I really enjoy small towns and niche auto sports and this little piece of our countries culture. Do you guys do these in nodak? God I love that smell and these people and I always wanna move out here when I come out here. My wife sent me to smoke and get an elephant ear I think I was driving her crazy talking about culture, I am probably irritating when I'm excited about something.

I want to respond to all of these, but it will likely lead to further convos and this thread is about to hit 1K and get locked up. I guess I'll save the quotes now and reply later when Lounge 3:16 (ooh) goes up.

Look at the brightside. 10 years from now youll be like remember the good ol days when it was just 114.

I'll be back in NoDak by then, but it has earned a permanent place in my heart in its own right even if the culture and people aren't on the same sort of level -- although that's a really unfair comparison, they couldn't ever be. It's quite hot.

I want to respond to all of these, but it will likely lead to further convos and this thread is about to hit 1K and get locked up. I guess I'll save the quotes now and reply later when Lounge 3:16 (ooh) goes up.

I'll be back in NoDak by then, but it has earned a permanent place in my heart in its own right even if the culture and people aren't on the same sort of level -- although that's a really unfair comparison, they couldn't ever be. It's quite hot.

Make the new thread and I’ll spam to 1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back