• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge 315 Jonah’s Chin and Tyrannical Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara

Enigma Zone
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Literally have to do it all don’t I?
Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

So am I.

I’m almost two feet taller than 3’1

no one here believes that.

200w.gif

Is it my imagination or did the war room used to be closer in moderation to the OT? I think my first account was around 05’(didn’t get banned, for the record) and I feel like people used to get away with allllot more.

Is my perception just off?

Is it my imagination or did the war room used to be closer in moderation to the OT? I think my first account was around 05’(didn’t get banned, for the record) and I feel like people used to get away with allllot more.

Sherdog period used to be lax, then tightened up, and then relaxed again. I think around 2008 they tightened up but after a few years they obviously realized that keeping your user base out is bad for business.

The War Room is an offshoot of the OT, so in the early days it was far more wild-west in how it was run.

That was my campaign platform when I was running for War Room president years ago.

The War Room is an offshoot of the OT, so in the early days it was far more wild-west in how it was run.

That was my campaign platform when I was running for War Room president years ago.

Didn’t you spend a decent amount of time in the S+C as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back