War Room has a BBQ with all regulars. What happens?

I just had an idea for the most interesting social experiment ever. War room BBQ, with a ban on all references to your user name........

I wonder how people would get along, not knowing who people are...........

Wonder how many would have a new BFF, only to find out they hated the person on Sherdog.

Titus guy above is one of those.

You should join the pegida movement battalion and quit the crying.

But mostly I think most of us would simply find ourselves politely discussing mma.
Agreed. Unbelievable. UFC deleted the entire fight video achieve. No good versions on youtube anymore.

Finally. F%%% off youtube for deleting this highlight.

Last edited:
Nope just a bitter douche bag that would try to ruin my BBQ. I could see you sitting there staring at me with seething rage the whole time.

I'd be too busy plotting white genocide with the other lefties to notice you.

Lmao Titus002 would be a blast. Rip would be going around with a Bible in one hand asking if we've been saved, and Titus would be doing the same with Mein Kampf.

Besides being told by a poster that he would spit me in the face if he saw me, and another that "the fun would begin" if he found me in real life, I haven't received any threats. .

giphy.gif

I just had an idea for the most interesting social experiment ever. War room BBQ, with a ban on all references to your user name........

I wonder how people would get along, not knowing who people are...........

Wonder how many would have a new BFF, only to find out they hated the person on Sherdog.

How about this? We'll give everyone a numbered badge, then we all fill out a numbered sheet with our guesses as to each person's identity. Whoever gets the most right becomes a mod.

How about this? We'll give everyone a numbered badge, then we all fill out a numbered sheet with our guesses as to each person's identity. Whoever gets the most right becomes a mod.
Hilarious idea.

The BBQ starts off great and we're all having a great time....then some UFO's emerge from the sky and land at our party, and Nephilim disembark the space craft and demand subservience ....we beg for mercy...

and then out of nowwhere

@TheComebackKid , @ripskater , @colby25 show up and defeat these ungodly creatures like some Alpha male Saints ....and convert all of us to Christianity.

So does lemon and pretty much all spices when taken straight or overdone.

Appearantly there is a genetic reasoning for this tasting awful to some people.

Different people may perceive the taste of coriander leaves differently. Those who enjoy it say it has a refreshing, lemony or lime-like flavor, while those who dislike it have a strong aversion to its taste and smell, characterizing it as soapy or rotten.

Da fuq, why would we want to punish the winner?!

I say $10 buy-in for this game of "Which Shertard Is It Anyway?", winner takes all!

Actually, make it $20, half of the jackpot go to whoever hosting the BBQ to foot the clean-up bill and/or furniture damages.

Because clearly whoever it is would have to be paying far too much attention to who says what. Probably taking notes and shit too.

Bad mistake bring up the game ahead of time, now everyone gonna be bringing a bible to throw the others off.
Naturally, that would means the only person who doesn't have a bible is ripskater.

The BBQ starts off great and we're all having a great time....then some UFO's emerge from the sky and land at our party, and Nephilim disembark the space craft and demand subservience ....we beg for mercy...

and then out of nowwhere

@TheComebackKid , @ripskater , @colby25 show up and defeat these ungodly creatures like some Alpha male Saints ....and convert all of us to Christianity.
Lol weird I got deja vu reading this. Am I an alien human hybred?

obviously you're a nephilim...God is going smite your candy ass all over the Sinai desert and all the way to Mount Ararat.
What if I donate a large amount of money to my local church and the Republican party? Maybe God will let my peoples slide.

Back