War Room has a BBQ with all regulars. What happens?

After four beers, I am dancing with no clothes on

Gonna be funny seeing all the idiots larping as lawyers.

@zebby23 trying to have others pay for his lunch.

@AlexDB9 sexing @Jack V Savage ’s mom.

@NoDak flexing his cock in the pool. <45>

The Mayberry crew creeping everyone with their obsession with discussing tai trannies.

The TDS nation making everything political...

Count me in bros. Sounds like a roller coaster night.

PS throw in @Cubo de Sangre in a thong grilling burgers.

Somebody, and they know who they are leaves immediately.

Next, a bunch of Jamaican guys show up and we all have Jerk chicken and ribs.
Great. I fucking love Jerk chicken. The only thing I miss about living in Scarborough.

As is expected, I show with a clique of hot lookin females. You are welcome to talk to them, but be advised you will be getting my sloppy seconds. And you know I brought a lil something extra for da homies: @Viva @Lucifer Alpha @Contra-dictator @Happy Man @PHATV @Lord Coke @The ScorpioN @Whippy McGee @Cubo de Sangre . All y’all. Now it’s a party. Know what I’m sayin? We runnin this shit, let’s go.

Meanwhile @zebby23 is off in the corner, watching girls get roofied (take a guess on who brought the roofies—no, not me), but doing nothing about it. He and @hillelslovak87 are talking about Fortnight or some shit.

@AlexDB9 is outside, kickin it with @SBJJ and @HockeyBjj talking bout MMA and shit. Some punk named “Vaginal Poster” starts talking shit. Looks like there’s gonna be a fight.

And that’s all the creativity I have right now. But yeah it would be a helluva party.

@PHATV @Lord Coke @The ScorpioN @Whippy McGee @Cubo de Sangre . All y’all. Now it’s a party. Know what I’m sayin? We runnin this shit, let’s go.

Meanwhile @zebby23 is off in the corner, watching girls get roofied (take a guess on who brought the roofies—no, not me), but doing nothing about it. He and @hillelslovak87 are talking about Fortnight or some shit.

@AlexDB9 is outside, kickin it with @SBJJ and @HockeyBjj talking bout MMA and shit.
As is expected, I show with a clique of hot lookin females. You are welcome to talk to them, but be advised you will be getting my sloppy seconds. And you know I brought a lil something extra for da homies: @Viva @Lucifer Alpha @Contra-dictator @Happy Man @PHATV @Lord Coke @The ScorpioN @Whippy McGee @Cubo de Sangre . All y’all. Now it’s a party. Know what I’m sayin? We runnin this shit, let’s go.

@AlexDB9 is outside, kickin it with @SBJJ and @HockeyBjj talking bout MMA and shit. Some punk named “Vaginal Poster” starts talking shit. Looks like there’s gonna be a fight.

And that’s all the creativity I have right now. But yeah it would be a helluva party.
Witcha homie!
upload multiple pics

What you heard was me talking about my mail order bride coming within 2 weeks, and that weirdo talking about videogames.

mine tend not to be around long enough for anything like that to happen

I just man up and drink, regardless. I hope someone tries to roofie me. My body is so strong, shit just won't work. My badassness simply rejects it, unless I feel like letting it kick in.

True story.

Back