War Room has a BBQ with all regulars. What happens?

I just man up and drink, regardless. I hope someone tries to roofie me. My body is so strong, shit just won't work. My badassness simply rejects it, unless I feel like letting it kick in.

True story.

A guy got roofied at a club I used to bounce at. we think they were trying for the chick he was with and just got the wrong drink. Dude was fuuuucked. But he was a bit of a twink.

edit: I think it was actually GHB

Last edited:
I just man up and drink, regardless. I hope someone tries to roofie me. My body is so strong, shit just won't work. My badassness simply rejects it, unless I feel like letting it kick in.

True story.

When we Europeans entertain the guests at first with quality beer, straight from some old monastery in the deep woods of the Fatherland and the Americans reciprocate the gesture with some mouthwatering Texas wagyu ground beef, it starts off very well until someone mentions a recent tweet from the man in charge.

Luckily, some quick witted guest immediately mentions Jared Kuchner and we all burst out in laughter at that atrocity...

Luckily, some quick witted guest immediately mentions Jared Kuchner and we all burst out in laughter at that atrocity...
Didn't know Kuch jokes were such a reliable tension reliever. Gotta learn a couple for the social toolbox...

All I know is I'm hanging out near the bbq of the southern posters (cons or libs) they do bbq right

AAAAHHH the good old british BBQ....
I can see it now, tons of money spent on food, only to be neglected because some cunt decided to get the coke out too early.

Deep fried banana samiches and chili donuts....

AAAAHHH the good old british BBQ....
I can see it now, tons of money spent on food, only to be neglected because some cunt decided to get the coke out too early.
is right lad

119b8f63f904375bc22b33e04ab24451.jpg

Gonna be funny seeing all the idiots larping as lawyers.

@zebby23 trying to have others pay for his lunch.

@AlexDB9 sexing @Jack V Savage ’s mom.

@NoDak flexing his cock in the pool. <45>

The Mayberry crew creeping everyone with their obsession with discussing tai trannies.

The TDS nation making everything political...

Count me in bros. Sounds like a roller coaster night.

PS throw in @Cubo de Sangre in a thong grilling burgers.

......bro....isn’t that guy like 85?

Fuck it

SeriousKnobbyCamel-size_restricted.gif

......bro....isn’t that guy like 85?

Fuck it

SeriousKnobbyCamel-size_restricted.gif
He’s that old? Explain a lot of things. He must be senile too, pumping his drivel all day. Upside with his mom is your wife won’t be jealous lol.

Last edited:
I feel like a BBQ would make a lot of posters here drop their alt right talking points.

Back