War Room has a BBQ with all regulars. What happens?

Rip wouldn't show up, because then all of you would know that she's actually a 19 year old college student, doing a 4 year long research paper on how to troll fan internet forum on religion.

I would bang rip in Cubo's bathroom if that's the case.

Rip would start preaching and everyone would go home.

Id love to shoot the shit with rip, dontsnitch and tck over a beer and a joint, I don't agree with them on almost anything but they seem like good people who can have interesting convos.

I bet that BBQ would be a blast.

Rip wouldn't show up, because then all of you would know that she's actually a 19 year old college student, doing a 4 year long research paper on how to troll an internet forum on religion.
That's a dude though

JVS fleeces half the WR attendees by convincing them he has the perfect investment opportunity.

Sakumemories is trigger by the lack of transgender wolfkin midgets in attendance, and sets up a safe zone tent.

Rip and TCK show up in white dress shirts, black ties, and backpacks and start off every conversation with, "have you heard the good news?"

It's decided! The first cold beer and Korean BBQ go to Allahu Snackbar!

It'd be like a 6th grade dance.

All the douche bag conservative up tight dippos on one side of the room.

And the liberals having fun on the other side of the room.

And equally fascinating to see what people look like in real life.

A while back there was a thread asking people how they pictured other WRers. Lots of "TCK isn't really black" jokes. Good times.

As for the issue of the thread, I'm going to be one of the few who sees disaster. I have lots of conservative friends in real life, but some of the people here are just really nasty.

I imagine Cubo looks something like the human in this:

gary-larsen.png

A while back there was a thread asking people how they pictured other WRers. Lots of "TCK isn't really black" jokes. Good times.

As for the issue of the thread, I'm going to be one of the few who sees disaster. I have lots of conservative friends in real life, but some of the people here are just really nasty.

gary-larsen.png
Yeah, and based on how much the conservatives hate you in here you probably should go with body guards. It's amusing though haha.

I would bang rip in Cubo's bathroom if that's the case.

Only if you tip the house (we gentlemen don't refer to it as pimpin').

gary-larsen.png

I don't have a rattle, spiny protrusions, or four legs. But I am white so you got that part.

Yeah, and based on how much the conservatives hate you in here you probably should go with body guards.

I'll protect him. Well, unless he behaves like internet Jack. Naw, just kidding. I'll keep him safe. We don't want any (uninvited) cops showing up.

Everyone dies when Leklok suicide bombs his way to 72 virgins.

44597004-cybercrime-concept-with-flag-on-background--marshall-islands.jpg

I'll protect him. Well, unless he behaves like internet Jack. Naw, just kidding. I'll keep him safe. We don't want any (uninvited) cops showing up.
Hard to believe considering you used to rock a pentagram as your AV!!!

It would probably the most awkward BBQ party ever. That being said, I'd probably spend most of my time with Cubo, smoking that Hawaii 5-0 and drinking craft beer (are you a craft beer kinda dude?). That guy has some stories.

Back