War Room has a BBQ with all regulars. What happens?

Does everyone bring their own food, or do we pool our money and do one shopping run together?

i did, left it up for 24 hours.

its ok, no one is going to judge you and take it down after if youre concern about work reasoning.
Ok, but I didn't see it.

Besides, the point was it would be interesting in real life, no pictures bullshit. Everyone could just meet. Obviously no one has interest in actually doing it but it would be fascinating.

Fuck it. You're all invited to my place so we can find out. I'll make sure to hide an Christmas decorations but open carry is encouraged.

Somehow Jack ends up with a fork to the neck.

no cilantro on mine, please

giphy.gif

People are insanely more courteous when not hiding behind a computer screen?...............
While this probably applies to most people, I'm a lot more opinionated and "in your face" in real life. That's usually offset by the fact that my sense of humor is easier to get face to face.
Literally nothing. Everybody laughs and gets along with the others.
This is how I see it as well.

And I'd be fine with having a drink with Leklok. What's the worse that could happen?

Ok, but I didn't see it.

Besides, the point was it would be interesting in real life, no pictures bullshit. Everyone could just meet. Obviously no one has interest in actually doing it but it would be fascinating.

If money and distance weren't an issue...

...we had a real chance during the White Belt Uprising to divert all funds for Plats to a secret BBQ Fund...

...which happens to align with IDL's view of how the BBQ would come about by a conspiracy. Weird.

JVS fleeces half the WR attendees by convincing them he has the perfect investment opportunity.

Sakumemories is trigger by the lack of transgender wolfkin midgets in attendance, and sets up a safe zone tent.

Rip and TCK show up in white dress shirts, black ties, and backpacks and start off every conversation with, "have you heard the good news?"

This is how I see it as well.

And I'd be fine with having a drink with Leklok. What's the worse that could happen?

Don't worry. I'll take over as the top dog if a fight breaks out. Unless someone pulls out a gun, that is. In that case, I'll assume the role of a pacifist and bitch "Why can't we just get along?"

Its not about hiding, it's about personal vs impersonal.

We come here to argue, if we had a get together we'd go with the purpose being nicer to each other

Fact is there isn't a whole lot of fightin words exchanged around here

I think tone would be the major difference. As I was once told in the military, you can say whatever you want, as long as you do it with tact.

I guarantee glennrod and Leklok/Gervinho/FinalFight/AnthonyJohnson would be involved in a fight. Which would be awesome.
I would be OK with Gervinho..the rest i'm not so sure.

Rip wouldn't show up, because then all of you would know that she's actually a 19 year old college student, doing a 4 year long research paper on how to troll an internet forum on religion.

Last edited:
Back