• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social WAR ROOM 2023 AWARDS.

How do we want to decide winners?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you! Do you want a cookie?

So you gonna answer the question why you are defending the genocidal singing kids so much and why they are beyond criticism in the War Room?

Of all the things in that thread that are being said back and forth... the thing that drove you over the line was me comparing those kids to a group of Hitler Youth kids singing basically the exact same song?

<WhatIsThis>

Yea, go ahead and show me a post of mine defending such things.

Dude constantly mutes me for no reason because I criticized the U.S. military and he's been a butthurt child ever since.

I commented on the video of the Israeli kids singing about how they were going to eliminate all of the Palestinians in a year and he got mad that I criticized that too and banned me from the entire thread.

Apparently he really enjoys Hitler Youth-like children being taught songs about genocide and being played on State TV. He got a bit touchy when I said anything about it. He's probably got it on his playlist now lmao

Fun fact! I had NO HAND in banning you from the Israel/Hamas war thread. None, zip, nada.
It was all YOU.

<BC1>

<WhatIsThis>

Yea, go ahead and show me a post of mine defending such things.

Are you having trouble keeping up?

YOU deleted my post criticizing the children singing the genocidal song and then muted me from the thread for being "disruptive" because I re-worded my post about it.

Why would YOU delete a post for criticizing that particular video? Which rule did it break? Is it a war room rule that you can't criticize children being taught to chant songs about genocide on state TV while their country murders thousands of children a month?

Reactions: LMP
Fun fact! I had NO HAND in banning you from the Israel/Hamas war thread. None, zip, nada.
It was all YOU.

<BC1>

Yup, I know.

I criticized a song about kids singing about murdering Palestinians and one of you mods got testy. How dare I do that lol

I'm sure you found it to be a lovely song.

but but but the river to the sea

Yup, I know.

I criticized a song about kids singing about murdering Palestinians and one of you mods got testy. How dare I do that lol

I'm sure you found it to be a lovely song.

but but but the river to the sea

<Dany07>

Are you having trouble keeping up?

YOU deleted my post criticizing the children singing the genocidal song and then muted me from the thread for being "disruptive" because I re-worded my post about it.

Why would YOU delete a post for criticizing that particular video? Which rule did it break? Is it a war room rule that you can't criticize children being taught to chant songs about genocide on state TV while their country murders thousands of children a month?
Well bud you act unhinged and take the internet too serious. Usually IF we ban you from a thread it is so you don't get carded. We don't want to sit here and give out points or ban people from the forum, that is not our goal. In that thread you had multiple post deleted for flaming. This is after I had warned everyone that excessive flaming would gain them a thread ban. You also engaged multiple times in derailing with strawman questions, much like you have tried to do to me in this thread. Then you proceeded to cry about how unfair the mods are.

That fact is that you have received lenient treatment in a thread because we understand that some topics can become very heated in discussion. You didn't get points when multiple mods thought your content was unacceptable for the forum. You received the thread ban as an accumulation of your own actions. Then you proceeded to carry out crying about it across other parts of the forum including on you profile page and your banner.

That is being disruptive, yet you only had a few post deleted and a thread ban for multiple violations of the rules. We can proceed to escalate it if you want to continue on down this path.

Best Poster: @Deorum for discussing the important stuff (national parks)

Always, bruh. You already know what you're going to get from me: the principal topics of conversation have always revolved around American agriculture, defense, energy, industrial high tech, and manufacturing mixed with some geopolitics and world history; Old Norse with @KnightTemplar, (illustrious) Greek history with @EL CORINTHIAN, some Alexander The Great and Michelangelo with @Fox by the Sea. That's my fucking jam. The national parks were something of an additional angle this year, I took some pretty long breaks from posting.

main-qimg-2f20711bde1bdaf610bd3d4e59ae463e.webp

Well bud you act unhinged and take the internet too serious. Usually IF we ban you from a thread it is so you don't get carded. We don't want to sit here and give out points or ban people from the forum, that is not our goal. In that thread you had multiple post deleted for flaming. This is after I had warned everyone that excessive flaming would gain them a thread ban. You also engaged multiple times in derailing with strawman questions, much like you have tried to do to me in this thread. Then you proceeded to cry about how unfair the mods are.

That fact is that you have received lenient treatment in a thread because we understand that some topics can become very heated in discussion. You didn't get points when multiple mods thought your content was unacceptable for the forum. You received the thread ban as an accumulation of your own actions. Then you proceeded to carry out crying about it across other parts of the forum including on you profile page and your banner.

That is being disruptive, yet you only had a few post deleted and a thread ban for multiple violations of the rules. We can proceed to escalate it if you want to continue on down this path.

Sooooo criticizing a completely unhinged video of grade school children singing songs about genociding their neighbors is "unhinged" to you?

That's pretty pathetic lmao

Best Poster:
@Deorum - Our bisexual moderate Liberal bringing us all together.
Worst Poster:
@idrankyourbeer - Just walls of drunken text.
That Lego dude. He's like @Arkain2K, but with a personal touch.
Worst TS:
@PEB - The boy ain't right
Best Mod:
@Strychnine - 'Bout time we had a right wing MAGA mod around here
Worst Mod:
@Sinister - Blue troll. Nothing more.
Best Ban:
Brackis - Probably for his own good.
Most Likely to Get Banned:
@skold - Emo boy is getting rather emo these days.

Sooooo criticizing a completely unhinged video of grade school children singing songs about genociding their neighbors is "unhinged" to you?

That's pretty pathetic lmao
I don't recall ever saying a word about that video. Nice to know that reading comprehension isn't your thing.

I don't recall ever say a word about that video. Nice to know that reading comprehension isn't your thing.

You deleted my comment twice and then muted me from the thread for it lmao

I guess I should have been complimenting the children and their death chants.

That would be less "unhinged" to you.

<Dany07>

You deleted my comment twice and then muted me from the thread for it lmao

I guess I should have been complimenting the children and their death chants.

That would be less "unhinged" to you.

<Dany07>
I said I thread banned you. Work on your reading skills. I layed out why. No where did I mention this video that apparently set you off on this road of self destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back