War on a social website, Daniel Ghi on Glory champion Rico Verhoeven

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It just started again! No war or words yet though since there is no Dutch reply.

15546dt.jpg

Ghita should change his name to Butthurt

Not again please. Stop this shit or fight eachother again in a different organisation.

Maybe Ghita think he can act like a real champ by batching the others. Real gentleman.

The fight was close enough for Rico to be champ, if Ghita was robbed - it wasn't as clear as he thinks.

Ghita should change his name to Butthurt

This! The shit talk was ok before their second fight. Now, after that fight in which Ghita demonstrated he was all words, no heart, he should just shut up, it just looks pathetic.

p.s. The Savage Butthurt or maybe The Butthurt Samurai? :)

Last edited:
vs Verhoven

0-2

Vs Saki

0-2

Maybe he should worry about becoming a better fighter...

Saki was robbed against Rico too. Fake champion of the world!

Anyway once Andrei beats Mwakessa, Calvalari, Ilunga and Stoica he will show his quality against Spong and Saki.

Then he will go up to heavyweight and beat the others so he can face Ghita and then we will see who the real & true heavyweight champion of the world is

Just touched down in A'dam after a disappointing performance in China. Was again a big learning lesson and I think necessary for the next step. Fighting with no ring rythm is not The smartest thing to do after standing still for a good 6 months. But in The end no excuses and looking myself in mirror and saying keep your head up and making sure The 6th of Feb we are on point. To all my fans thnx for The support and new years wishes, to all The HATERS if you never fought in The ring......bitch please "Shut Up"you don't know what you're talking about ‪#‎Glory19‬ ‪#‎Hampton‬ ‪#‎UpsAndDowns‬ ‪#‎ThisWasWithOutDoubtABigDown‬ ‪#‎Kickboxing‬
F glory for screwing Rico over. It is ridiculous. That long without a fight and he is one of their champions. It is outrageous.

Anyway onto the next one. Zimmerman will beat him then Ghita and Verhooven in a 3rd for a chance to gettheir bones crushed.

Hpefully this fight got the ring rust of Rico though. Even though I chat shit about him he is a decent fighter

Ghita is a great and skilled fighter. The only thing he lacks is stamina really. If he had a better gass tank, he would be able to score more along with the devastatin strikes he already delivers. He doesn't need to do these kind of things though.

In his last encounter with Verhoeven, he did some serious damage and I think he wasn't too far from winning by stoppage. To take away a title, you need to do a bit more though.

Ghita is a great and skilled fighter. The only thing he lacks is stamina really. If he had a better gass tank, he would be able to score more along with the devastatin strikes he already delivers. He doesn't need to do these kind of things though.

In his last encounter with Verhoeven, he did some serious damage and I think he wasn't too far from winning by stoppage. To take away a title, you need to do a bit more though.

What? His stamina has been fine his past fights. It's when fighters use a lot of pressure on him, whether or not it is actually damaging (Rico and Saki for example). Ghita is well rounded, his left hook is strong, his kicks are still good and his defense is solid as well, it's just that he doesn't excel in one area specifically like Saki whose pressure is unmatched in the HW division. Plus, he doesn't always have the best gameplan going into big fights.

his gameplan against verhoeven in their second fight was the worst i have ever seen in a professional fight. OK, throw the first round away to make a point that Rico doesnt attack or create pressure as you claim, but to do nothing for two rounds?

Listen to his corner in that fight - "WAIT DANIEL! WAIT!" - for the first two, three rounds. Wait, wait... oh fuck the fight is over and you didnt do anything.

He should have pressured early and often in that fight, like he did vs Zimmerman in Tokyo. Rico was expecting that, granted, but expecting something and dealing with it when it happens are two different things. It was and remains Daniel's best chance against Rico or anyone.

I feel like he also doesnt respond well to fights going against him. When he feels like he is getting the worst of it, he loses confidence, whereas i think Rico has a lot stronger self-belief.

I honestly thought Ghita was the future of heavy weight kickboxing when I first saw him in 2009. Lately it doesn't look like I'm watching the same fighter.

Back