War Machine (Jon Kopen...) Has a New Girlfriend

I wonder if he gets his shit pushed in:eek::eek:
lol. He fought at a high level, has a short fuse, and is already in there for life.

I imagine anyone that tries would quickly be bludgeoned to death like his EX nearly was.

Unless a group of em go at him with shanks

lol. He fought at a high level, has a short fuse, and is already in there for life.

I imagine anyone that tries would quickly be bludgeoned to death like his EX nearly was.

Unless a group of em go at him with shanks

Yea, but everyone gets lonely...:(

May or do?

The great majority of cases are tried by public prosecutors, defenders, and judges.
They are plea bargain factories, guilty until afford to prove innocent.

“Here is our plea offer, just take it”
“I want to go to court, bring the jury out”
“Reset”
And repeats indefinitely until you can’t afford to keep paying the lawyer to show up just to have the da ready with another plea offer.

Just bring the jury out damn it!!!

Possibly. They taste the same.
He also threatened to kill the dude she was with while holding them hostage and raping Mack. He also used a weapon on her and the male victim. He was offered a plea deal that would have him paroled in approx. 10 years but he wanted to fight the charges.

Technically he didn't rape her. Well, he couldn't because he was having a hard time getting it up.

Fhce3y4.jpg

<bball2><bball2><bball2>

The term "savage" is way overused. THIS, however, actually fits perfectly.

DAMN

It was born out of necessity though. When it comes time to dole out the money during legislation (federal and state), incarceration is always at the bottom. So much so, that private companies saw the void and exploited it. That’s not a fault of prisons themselves, but the public as a whole. IE, you and me. The truth is that corporate prisons can house offenders cheaper than the government can. The public has to decide whether or not they want punitive prisons, secure treatment/rehab, or inmate warehousing.

I sincerely doubt that's true.

If the industry wasn't making such huge amounts of money housing inmates, America wouldn't have such a large percentage of the populace detained.

the US prisons lobby is a very significant lobby groups in the US who often have major impact in many key voting districts.

They push not just for increasingly tight Marijuana and other 'victimless' crime laws but they push constantly to make more and more things illegal, thus increasingly their customer base.

Possibly. They taste the same.

Technically he didn't rape her. Well, he couldn't because he was having a hard time getting it up.
In this day and age, looking at a woman the wrong way can get you rape charges or at the very least sexual assault.

But if a bitch has “property of x person” tattooed on them, how is that rape if it’s his property lol.

Girls love scum bags like him.

A hottie like that has wonderful men in her life wanting to help and support her and be proper father figures for her kid.

Those good loving men disgust her.

She’s attracted to a guy who will beat her half to death and abuse her child.

This is why I’m so mean to women.

the US prisons lobby is a very significant lobby groups in the US who often have major impact in many key voting districts.

They push not just for increasingly tight Marijuana and other 'victimless' crime laws but they push constantly to make more and more things illegal, thus increasingly their customer base.

Fuck those guys.

In this day and age, looking at a woman the wrong way can get you rape charges or at the very least sexual assault.

For years and years, I have been saying that even looking at female persons will be enough to have a criminal record.

The fact is, I love United States of America. However, I dread to think of what USA in the year 2050 will be.

It seems like USA becomes more and more of this SJW and FemiNAZI horseshit every day.

Back