WaPo:Troubled Berlin attack suspect sought better life in Europe

He sought an easier life, and found it not so easy after all.

Why didn't they do a story about that Polish dude who got murdered and had his truck stolen?

edit: went on the real story and there was some gold in the comments section, as per usual:

"Gunman at Pulse Nightclub might have been trying to liven up the beat." #wapoheadlines

"Misunderstood gourmand Hannibal Lecter struggled against prejudice as he sought new dining experiences." #wapoheadlines

Ah finally my home country contributed something worthwhile to pop culture!

And then there's this guy who, while crude, pretty much hits the nail on the head:

Noted how the WaPo unquestioningly accepts everything ostensibly said by the folks in Tunisia about the terrorist that slaughtered all those innocent people in Berlin. Would the WaPo treat American citizens that voted for Trump with a fraction of that respecdt.

WaPo and other leftist media arms have their sick narrative about Islamic terrorists and it seems nothing will deter them from regurgitating it over and over and over to their hordes of useful idiots who read and listen with minds closed tighter than the caskets of the dead and yet to be killed by Islamism based terror.

I'm completely disgusted by the coverage. The cognitive dissonance the WaPoNYTMSNBCCNN... yada, et al, emit seems aimed at somehow blaming Western civilization with a form of horrendous terror and slaughter than has been terrorizing the world for longer than the US has existed.

Yet the plight of Christian Yazidi's in the ME, especially the women and children at the hands and sexual organs of Islamic warriors goes vastly under-reported because it stands in bloody opposition to the Left's sick, lying narrative of what is correct to think and feel about Islamic terror and terrorists and the cultures that breed them and the mindsets that drive the to slaughter not just Westerners, but others in the ME including Muslims of sects that are not the terrorist's equivalent of PC.

Last edited:
Media needs to stop. Those were human beings that died. Somebodies CHILDREN. I cannot express, again, how offended this would make me if it were one of my children who he murdered.

Last edited:
The victimhood bullshit needs to stop. There are countless people who have had struggled through far worse in their lives and they go on to become incredible human beings. A troubled past is not an excuse for killing people. Here is the reality, bleeding heart lefties: The scumbag was an evil psychopath who died in a manner that was far too good for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back