WaPo:Troubled Berlin attack suspect sought better life in Europe

P

Pwent

hZQ8aCq.jpg

Holy shit, how can leftists keep trying to make terrorists look like victims. after the ohio state thing, i expected them to be like "poor black/muslim student shot by cop", but i dont know how they can keep doing this

here is the archived source. didnt post the original so you can look without giving them clicks

http://archive.is/HuD2c

also, funny shoop

cLNh21v.png

Waiting for an article which explains how Germans weren't tolerant enough and how he felt harassed in his refugee camp which made the attack inevitable

This is the same cluster of derps that were sucking Castro's little rigor mortis wank after he croaked .. So what else would you expect.
WaPo is right up there with the Enquirer in terms of credibility today.

Wow, usually these threads are a bit hyperbolic, but WaPo really did go full sympathizer with that one.

I love how they even mention him burning down a migrant center, grand theft auto, and attempting prison riots -- and yet, still kept the tone of him being a victim the whole article.

The guy was pure scum, not some misguided offender. He probably could've inspired ISIS to be more radicalized.

P.S my favourite part is when WaPO really tried to tug on our heartstrings by mentioning the town he grew up in had no bars......

Wow, usually these threads are a bit hyperbolic, but WaPo really did go full sympathizer with that one.

I love how they even mention him burning down a migrant center, grand theft auto, and attempting prison riots -- and yet, still keep the tone of him being a victim.

The guy was pure scum, not some misguided offender. He probably could've inspired ISIS to be more radicalized.

P.S my favourite part is when WaPO really tried to tug on our heartstrings by mentioning the town he grew up in had no bars......

"Amri was convicted of stealing a truck in Tunisia and of burning down a migrant center in Italy, his mother said. But he was able to work small jobs while in an Italian prison, and sent money home"

its like a parody

My parents said I could be anything so I became a mass murdering cobra.

It would be hard to be more radicalized than this guy, he wasn't a victim. The people he murdered are the victims, their families are the victims. I'm glad this guy was killed rather than arrested. He deserves to be dead and pieces of shot like this are the reason the world (at least the smart people) is less and less accepting of the shitty religion of Islam.

If this mother fucker wanted a better life, he shouldn't have burned down shelters set up to help him have a better life, he shouldn't have murdered 10 people in the country that was trying to help him have a better life.

Fuck this guy and Fuck Muslims. I hope they deport his family but I'm sure they won't. This shit makes me flat out sick, Islam is sickening.

Would they ever attempt to humanize American right-wingers like this, I wonder.

Shooting that roach was too good a death for him. I'd have liked to see him dumped into a pen of hungry wild pigs like this:

Then send the pig's shit to his family to remember him by.

It would be hard to be more radicalized than this guy, he wasn't a victim. The people he murdered are the victims, their families are the victims. I'm glad this guy was killed rather than arrested. He deserves to be dead and pieces of shot like this are the reason the world (at least the smart people) is less and less accepting of the shitty religion of Islam.

If this mother fucker wanted a better life, he shouldn't have burned down shelters set up to help him have a better life, he shouldn't have murdered 10 people in the country that was trying to help him have a better life.

Fuck this guy and Fuck Muslims. I hope they deport his family but I'm sure they won't. This shit makes me flat out sick, Islam is sickening.

I would be so embarrassed to be on the left in 2016. Even if I was one of the 13 or 14 of them that aren't totally bat shit crazy, I still wouldn't want to show my face.

Holy shit, how can leftists keep trying to make terrorists look like victims. after the ohio state thing, i expected them to be like "poor black/muslim student shot by cop", but i dont know how they can keep doing this

It's what they're paid to do, best not to take them too seriously.

It's people like those in this thread that turn innocent peaceful Muslims seeking a better life into extremists.

Shame on you all.

aDodzpw_700b.jpg

he a good boy

dindu nuffin

Sympathy for the guy who murdered 12 and injured 48?

Leftards still haven't learned that their opinions are not what most people think in real life. Just goes to show just how much of the media is left leaning cuck establishments.

Last edited:
Did they do a detailed article about the people who were mercilessly killed by this sub human scum?

I doubt it, too much time writing sympathy pieces for this POS.

Back