• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wanderlei: You're not the boss of me Dana, I can fight wherever I want

markg171

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz
Wanderlei Silva just tweeted this:

Last edited:
yes, wanderlei, Dana can buy and sell you as he sees fit.

Stick it to the man, Wand!

I'll watch him fight wherever he goes.

Was Wanderlei not trying to get a fight with Chael again?
I did not read the article, just saw the title.

I doubt Chael would go for it - as Dana and co. would not be too happy about it.

Even if Dana wasn't holding a grudge he probably has his hands tied by the NSAC.

No you can't, Wandy

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.png

You're under contract so I guess Dana is 'the boss of you'

You signed the contract. Not Dana's fault you ran from a test

Was Wanderlei not trying to get a fight with Chael again?
I did not read the article, just saw the title.

I doubt Chael would go for it - as Dana and co. would not be too happy about it.

Some Brazilian promotion tried to set up that fight and Wand accepted it but Chael never replied, probably for the reasons you said.

And then Phil Baroni said that some Japanese promotion tried/is trying to set him and Wand up for a NYE show in Japan.

Wanderlei > NSAC

i think most contracts require that the organization has to offer the fighter a fight within a certain period of time, and if they are unable to they are in breach.

because wanderlei basically can no longer fight in the UFC since they will not go against NSAC ruling, i think his contract will eventually be voided.

Back